Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How can i still live with her?

How can i still live with her?

Hello,

About 6 weeks ago my girlfriend and i had an arguement and she said she did nt want to be with me anymore, she does that a lot when she is drunk. Normally things are resolved the nexty day, but she told everyone she was single via facebook.

We were getting on really well, having more fun, being more intimate than when we were together, she kept telling me we would be back together, kpet saying things like "at our wedding", and "on holiday". There was a guy from work she was talking to a lot, but he was married and 15 years older than her (she is 25). On saturday she got home from her parents and told me she and him are a couple!!! From when this first started 6 weeks ago i have been depressed i havn't been eating properly and have lost 19lbs (was on 13 1/2 stone to start with). But then we slept together on sunday, and had another good day, but now she has started rubbing it in my face, talking loudly on the phopne to people about their date on friday.

We are stuck in a house together for at least 6 months, i dont think i can do this anymore, i have never been so down.

Can anyone offer me words of wisdom?

Re: How can i still live with her?

yes dump her she wont change do you want to live like this ,, unhappy with the odd day of happiness its no way to live ,,it will hurt for a time ,,but you will be ok

She sounds very immature to me. As soon as you can get out of this relationship. She is playing head games which is making you ill. You have every right to be happy and to be with someone who will treat you with respect. Take care...Lex xx

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
    (Herm Albright)

buty i cant leave house as have 40k in it

then tell her to leave it will do one of 3 things make her relise she needs you ,or she will go as she dosent care ,, one way to find outyou love her and its hard but you must be strong

she has the same in it, so she wont leave

oh well it sounds like your in a catch 22 situation,,,

i know, it doesnt help i have harm ocd, i am so angry and am worried i will do something

ah thats different what do you think you might do ,,harm yourself ,,i have learnecd from being on here people with ocd just think about things but doont do its the illness isnt it ,,it must be horrid

whwen we were together i was worried i would halm her, i think tht is y we broke up, because i stopped being so close to her

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information