Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Snow

Snow

Just a quick message to see what the weather is like in your area. I live north of Leeds in a place called Guiseley and it's snowed quite alot over night and the roads are bad etc.... The sky looks like more on the way, my local train station was more busy @ 7.30am this morning, usually only handful of people about going into Leeds, Luckily i go the other way on the train to ILkley (where Alan Titchmarsh is From!!!) and it was quiet.........

Hope the snow stays off t'mora as ive got a new tele being delivered and i live up a big hill..... fingers crossed.....

Hope you all got to work etc safely.......

Take Care

Robert Flyde

There was a dusting the cars but nothing on the ground down here in 'ampshire hehe

I'm at the bottom of the Peak District, and there is enough for the two stupid women in front of me to get stuck going up our lane.

On the way to work, the snow had compacted down ON TOP of the grit, which led to some interesting driving.

Unluckily, there is not enough for a moon light sledge tonight! Although, it looks suspiciously like there is more coming in from the west. And Dawns hubby has just phoned (he is on his way to Wales) to say its bucketing down in Stoke.

Charlie

In bonnie Scotland (or my part anyway) it is bright sunshine (although there was a sprinking of snow earlier)

Lucky

there was a light sprinkling in south london,over night,but freezing cold,so the roads were a litle dodgy early this morning...here ends the verdict of the london panel,back to the studio....bryan.

hi.

its been basically a blizard here in rainy old Harlow. an inch in just 1/2 an hour and an inch in an hour and a 1/2 last night around half 12. there is more to come you can tell by the sky and it looks all purple out too...funny. anyway ill post soon if we get any more.

warm hugs Rachel xx

oh my god,i spoke too soon...thunder,and lightning,has just made me look out of the window,and were having the worst snow fall for years.

to make it worse,i really fancy cod and chips,and nothing,absolutely nothing,is going to stop me lol.

best wishes..bryan.

it will stop you if you fall over bry and cant get back up. and what if the shop is closed...are you going in the car cause then you wont get blown over...just thought of it..like i do.

it was raining and hailing and snowing at the same time at first but now its just snowing....heavily.

hugs

Hi everyone we had 2cm here today can you believe the whole county ends up in turmoil over snow!
    Wouldnt have been so bad but it took me mum an hour to get to us and 40mins to get back home loo,,,at least school might be closed tomorrow
    Sam

Hi peeps

I just had to run a mercy mission for a friend and I agreed to help him when he rang. Imagine the shock when I discovered my car had been stolen...no hold on its burried under SNOW!!!!!Ive been hiding indoors felling naff today so i didnt realise...lol.
    Anyway, the point of the story....I would highly recommend going to your supermarket now...ive just popped into mine for a packet of ciggies and it was completely empty!!! No shoppers, i think they are all in hiding.

love Sarah
    xx

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information