Thread: Hi Guys

Hi Guys

Hi All

My name is Caz i have been suffering from Anxiety Health Anxiety and depression for a little over a year now

My Mam died on 17th November 2008 she had a heart attack very suddenly she was only 62 and i have not felt well since

I used to have palpitations but they have eased somewhat now i have headaches my ears and nose feel weird i get light headed i ache all over specially my left arm my back aches i don,t sleep great every pain i have i think i am going to end up in the hospital i am terrified every time my hubby or kids go out in case something happens to them i also have a son with Autism i worry about him all the time

I feel like i am going mad sometimes can anyone relate to this?

Thanks

Hi ScaredCaz

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Re: Hi Guys

hi and welcome to nmp im sorry to here about yr mothers death, i hope you find the support you need on here maybe see you in chat sometime

all the best
    hopers

Hi

Thanks for the warm welcome guys really means alot

Yes very much so.. Im sorry for your loss. When I lost my mom... my whole world crumbled.. I was already depressed from a 23 year marriage to someone that didn't love me. I hated my job, I hated my life. I was gaining weight ,I got diabetes which I have under control by diet.. I was smoking four packs of cigs a day .. I would just about pass out in heat. I made a decision to change my life. Not ever let anyone abuse me again ,never get close enough to hurt me, and not be afraid of anything.

I lost the fear of fear left my wife and went 3000 miles to the other side of the country and experienced things that used to scare the life out of me. I was free of bondage of a bad marriage and free to experience life because I had a death wish I lost fear all together. After four years..of living on the edge... I calmed down a bit.. worked hard and played hard and could care less about getting into a serious relationship..

I didn't have much to do with my children and nothing to do with my x wife, or my long time friends,completely changed my life . Swore off relationships and accidentally met someone. She wasn't interested in a long term relationship either. We were friends for a few months fell in love got married and been together every since..Haven't ever left each others side over 8 years.

We are still best friends and living secluded in a remote place and trying to relax.. But yes I can relate in the most intimate way I did loose my mother or who I always thought was my best friend and lived to talk about it.. You will too..You will be ok..God bless you with your suffering I know exactly how you feel.. Michael

Dear Michael,

What amazing courage you showed, you've given me a lot of hope reading your story and I hope to Caz too. Dear Caz -- Ever so sorry to hear about your loss. Wishing you all the very best and sending calming healing thoughts your way,
    Barry

Dear Caz,
    Have you been to see your GP about your anxiety etc...? Are you taking any medication?
    Wishing you all the best and yes I can relate to feelings of "going mad" I've had those feelings before but they do pass. High ANXIETY was the cause in my case.
    Best wishes,
    Barry

Quote Originally Posted by barrywin View Post
    Dear Caz,
    Have you been to see your GP about your anxiety etc...? Are you taking any medication?
    Wishing you all the best and yes I can relate to feelings of "going mad" I've had those feelings before but they do pass. High ANXIETY was the cause in my case.
    Best wishes,
    Barry
    Hi Guys

Thanks for the messages it is very kind of you all

i have been to see my gp a few times i was given fluxotine but it made me really ill so i came off them i had a bit of councelling but the councellor(sp) left so now i am not getting any i am on medication for my IBS but that is about it i am thinking of going back but i am scared she will refer me for more tests

Thanks Guys

Thread Information