Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Happy Birthday nmp

Re: Happy Birthday nmp

Happy Birthday NMP, Nic and co, this is trully a fab site and i always come here if i need information or support and to support others, i have also met some lovely friends here too, hug all of u xxxx

Awww how lovely. I just logged on for the first time today and this was the first post on the active list.

I can't believe it has been 8 years ago that I sat searching for help online and couldn't find exactly what I was looking for so decided to write my own site. It started as a very lonely place with just the online content and a few people emailing me back and forth and then I added a chat room and sat in there alone every night until SuNoMates found me by chance and not long after Kate came along and the three of us are still friends today.

Then a message forum was added as it got to be too much work helping people via email!

Rolling forward 8 years Alex has just recently done a major overhaul on the website and we upgraded this forum with loads of fantastic new features we didn't have before.

I couldn't run NMP alone and the admins and chat mods do a fantastic job giving up their free time to keep things ticking over smoothly. There is a lot that goes on behind the scenes and I am really grateful for their help.

We can't of course forget to mention our very own quiz mistress Lisa (Bottleblond) who took over running the weekly quiz night in the chat room when I got ill last year. She has to write the questions every week and juggling the chat room moderation whilst copying and pasting questions and answers is no mean feat! It is now a Saturday ritual to do the quiz!

Lastly and by no means leastly I want to thank the members who like the admins/mods give up their time to logon each day and see if they can help someone who is suffering just like themselves. So thanks to all of you too.

We will be in chat soon to do the raffle so hope some of you can come along!

Cheers all
    xx

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Happy Birthday NMP! Thank you to Nicola for such a brill site and the admins for all the work they do. Thank you to all the members who are the nicest bunch of people you could meet . I'm sure this site will go on to help many more people in the future along with the many people it has helped so far. xxxxxxxx Lots of Love to everyone

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

I can't get into the chat, My laptop is determained to infuriate me, and keeps switched itself off and restarting

Have fun everyone!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

"Everything is ok in the end, If it's not ok, It's not the end"...

Yea very true she was nothing without me heSUpreemgreatness

suNOmates

Happy Birthday to NMP, congratulations to Nic, wee alex and all the admins.

NMP don't do lager, but if they did? it would probably be the best lager in the world

Jaco xx

I don't often log on these days but want to wish NMP a very happy 8th anniversary ... it's helped me so much over the years and I've met some smashing folk who I still keep in touch with.

Big hugs

Love Piglet

Happy Birthday NMP. Thanking Nic, Alex, Admins, Mods and of course all the Members who keep NMP running. You have helped me so much! Sorry this is late and I could not be in chat last night. I know I missed a great party.

Love to all,

Laura

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information