Since we just finished Thanksgiving in the United States, I wanted to ask all of you -What are you truly thankful for?

We all know what we are not thankful for or else we would not be on this site. Since we are so busy focusing on all our symptoms, ailments, fears and phobias, it did help me yesterday to think what I am thankful for.

I had all day anxiety yesterday cooking a huge meal for all my family. I was also stressed about them coming into my home ( it is hard to entertain when anxiety is your main priority!)

At the end of the day, I was so thankful to see how happy my family was together, enjoying the beautiful meal that I made them. I was thankful that my anxiety was going away because I was once again happy in that moment to see how much love is around me despite the fears I am encountering at the present time.

I am thankful for my home, I am thankful for having beautiful nature surrounding our home, I am thankful for the support my family gives me during my times of need, but most importantly, I am thankful for all my family and closest friends in my life at this time and will no longer let anxiety prevent me from loving and enjoying them because tomorrow they may be gone.