Thread: just had a large whiskey........

just had a large whiskey........

I have been feeling really ill for a couple of weeks, REALLY ill! my anxiety has gone through the roof. I stopped taking venlafaxine (effexor 150) a year ago (plus anti psychotics, beta blockers... and more!) and have been trying to cope. I went to the doctor in July and he gave me some beta blockers which I didn#t take. I have tried to manage on my own unti;l this week when I went back to the docs. I hAVE really bad gastric pain and a feeling like electricity running through my arms and chest which also feels tight. I was told to tke the beta blockers. I have, but the feelings are so awful this evening that I hAVe just drunk a big glass of whiskey. WOW do I feel strange!! I don't drink....ever... but the numbness that I feel now is so much better than the terrible feelings in my stomach and head that I have been experiencing for the last few months. I am now afraid that i will reach out for more (alcoholism is a problem in my family).. How I wish that i could just go to sleep and wake up well.

Re: just had a large whiskey........

one glass wont harm y if it makes your ad feelings stop as long as your not on any antidepressants ,why not have a glass x

Thread Information