Thread: advice pregnant and agraphobia

advice pregnant and agraphobia

found out i am pregnant it has thrown me just thought i was late because of anxiety, am so down dont know where to turn i have three beautiful children whoget me through the day and keep me fighting. my partner is a catholic we both have strong views on abortions but are considering because of the meds i am on the fact that i previously had cholastatis and strep b spend a lot of time in hos and at the mo i can just about do a short journey,i am so confused we always said we would have another but when things were settled we are on benefits as he has had to leave work to help me this couldn,t of come at a worse time any one with any comforting words of advice for me please xx

Re: advice pregnant and agraphobia

Hello,

I am so sorry for the heartache you are experiencing with your struggles and now pregnancy. I do not know if I can provide you any support, but just so you know I have tokophobia (fear of pregnancy/childbirth), however, I want so much to have a child with my beautiful husband and soulmate.

All I can say is that you have to do what makes you the happiest and healthiest. Although I do not suffer from infertility, I call it "mental infertility" and the heartache it causes it so sad. Every child is a gift and I feel they come into our lives for a reason. I wish you all the best and will be praying for you.

Re: advice pregnant and agraphobia

hello,

i hate to say it, but this is a decision that you and only you and your hubby can make. what i can do is support you whatever decision you make and if its the meds your worried about, then talk to your doc about it. babies seem to be very resilient and have been born to very sick people and are still healthy.

if you listen to your heart and really talk it out with hubby, then im sure you will make the right choice for you and your family. have faith that all will be ok

good luck! and congratulations on falling pregnant. its such an amazing thing that our bodys can do!

Thread Information