Thread: bellalew

bellalew

hi nice freinds,for the past few wks iv been feeling(normal)then today on waking the dreaded panic+anxiety is back,with untold awfull symptoms,why? i cant even say im stressed about anything so whats going on?i feel scared+ alone im weary of it all,my hearts beating eratic,missed beats thumping in my chest, and feel im about to have a heart attack, i have a real fear of my heart and its making me feel worse,iv got the shakes and finding it hard to concentrate, i should be used to all this having suffered almost 30yrs from them, but i seem to loose control each time they return and why do thet creep up on me as they do for no reasoni feel im a coward for not being able to cope today, its controling me instead of the other way around im sorry to moan but i yust need someone to talk to who knows what the fear is like.im not going crazy am i?.

Re: bellalew

Hi

You are not going mad. I too have suffered on & off for the last 15 years, but the last few weeks has seen extreme anxiety, total lack of concentration so mucgh that I have been signed off sick.
    Like you, i know its only anxiety and can do me no mischief, but still it is controlling me at the moment

Hang in there !

sorry to ash your feeling awfull like me at the min but thanks so much for the reasurance, iv found it a comfort and glad to know im not alone after all.P.Sorry about the line,yust pressed colours and it appeared ha.you have a nice day freind.xx

hi bellalew, for some of us, no matter how much were told these things arent harmful the slightest rection in our chests send us off into panic mode. im always checking my pulse and sometimes its missed beats, other times to fast beating or too slow beating. i often wake feeling really grotty. i try to carry on the day without getting over the top with it all, but it is a constant battle. the advice ive been told is to let it roll over you knowing it will go away if you accept it like an itch if you dont scratch it.
    best wishes, alan.

Thread Information