Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Scared of these thoughts

Thank's Rozza for the mesage It good to know I you connect to people that you feel need as well right. This site is good very good at the anxiety stuff but some time it feel hard to connect on some on symptom's and we need a little a extra support as well.

Yeppy I hope you cheack the site out as well you just might find as good for you as well.

To all other on site i still feel it's great site to look at to get the perpective of OCD people so you can have a better unstanding of people that struggle with OCD. I think it would benifit you even if your though's are anxiety related or OCD related of a bit of both. It just noce once in while to see life from other people perpective and you may even realise that you you have OCD or that you have the potencial to let OCD get a hold of your life if you dont knock out the bad habbit that sometime can set OCD if some people.

Call me nieve but it would be good if anxiety people and OCD people could find there way have more understanding of each other. YOU all seem to think I have it wrong and i accept that i do. I just still know that for my self since being in this site my OCD symptom's have been over look by many of you as just straigt up anxiety and I dont seem to beable to help you understand how much thay really effect my daily life. This site is great so great with out I would never have even gone to my Dr about anxiety in first place. The OCD site has given me more of what I need as well.

There are many more people that deal with scarey thought's on a daily basis and I finding easier to deal with both the daily general anxiety with the people on this site. While getting a better understanding of the other part of me that my anxiety has basicly hidden for while now.

I once asked how do get a better understanding of my past so I move on to my future and people on this site said I may never know so it need to try to let go. I found my understanding of my past in the OCD site and wanted and needed to share it with you all. Alot of you told me to look els where so i did. I'm not trying to steal people away just help them figure out what thay need for them self right now.

Thank you

Hi mum sorry I just have to disagree with you in saying people her wont understand or people here dont have these same feeling. I think most with any anxiety disorders get these horrible thoughts. I for one have and found so much help here and found so many people from this site having the same symtoms. OCD, SAD, GAD and all these Illnesses are related and these names just ;ike agrophobia are just tags for doctors etc to name them. Yeppy dint say she had OCD and the symtoms she explaind seem so common in most anxiey cases.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information