Thread: getting sick of this time to end it ?

getting sick of this time to end it ?

hi people i think i am going mad again !!!!

i have finally managed to get myself a job in my own line of work after 2 years , but its in the evening, and all day i am hanging around the house on my own , i dont want to do much incase i use my energy for the evening.

i hate being around lots of other people for any longer than a couple of hours it starts to drain me i dont like anyone at the minute everyone annoys me and i am always angry .

i cant live the rest of my life like this but i know i will never be the sociable type i never have been , also started getting that odd scared feeling for no reason what soever its like i am on the edge of a full blown attack , i have no other physical symptons when i get the scared feeling , what the hells going on i am going down the slipery slope again and want to end it:-( please help

Re: getting sick of this time to end it ?

thats not the answer have you dicussed how you feel with the docter i know its hell but ,ending it all wont solve anything will it you got to fight it or just go with it ,

Sometimes i think when we suffer anxiety, depression and similar conditions we feel internally very angry with ourselves, we feel we are useless and weak and then often we project that anger onto people around us.

You are not alone with this. You have done brilliantly well to get back to work in the evenings... give yourself the self praise you deserve for that. I think the way forward is not to take on too much at once. You have your job and then each day or week or however it suits you add another thing into the mix, i.e. go shopping, clean one room of the house, whatever. Just do it at your own pace and instead of being mad at yourself for the things you haven't done that day be pleased with the things you have done.. maybe make a list of acheivements, however small.

I hope things pick up for you soon.

mand x

yes told him a few times over the last year , he keeps saying he will get me an appointment but the nhs mental health service is the poorest thing in the world , if a run infront of a car i will get a doctor to see me but if i say i wish i was dead i have to wait a year, they dont care.

thanks mand x

Hi, I am a new user of this site,,,,,i have been through hell and back and now bordering on the edge again, but determind not to go there,,,,just think there are worse people out there than you,,,i presume you have arns and legs, can walk and talk and can see,,,thats how i border my emotions (people worse than me) take a good look around you and then imagine how things would be without sight,,,you have a precious gift,,,you must use it wisely, like i learnt

id rather have 1 leg or one arm than anxiety and i mean that will all my heart !!!!! id gladly swap any1 who has only 1 arm or 1 leg for depression and anxiety id then give them a week and they would be begging to get rid of their arm or leg again !!!!!

HI People my friends can anyone help me please ?? why is it i go for weeks feeling betterthen i have a panic attack and then they return for about a week whats going on ? also i take sleeping tablets everynight now as well as cipralex and propranal could i be feeling worse when the effects of the sleep aid wear off ? xxx

how do i update the thread

Thread Information