Thread: My name is Squirt

My name is Squirt

My name is Squirt and im supposed to be a tortoise, though no-one has ever told me this. I think im a turtle yet my owner disagrees and gets upset with me when she wakes up and finds ive spilled my water all over my table because ive tried to squash myself under the water.

I pull my food into the water to eat, surely that makes me a turtle? right?

I even try and sleep in my water, I drag my moss from one side of my table to the other and make a bed in my water bowl, my owner doesnt know how I do it and I wont give up my secrets! Isnt that what turtles do?

When I have a drink I will try and get all my body as far under the water as I can, I also like blowing bubbles from my nose. My owner gets cross as I make a big mess but she obviously doesnt understand us turtles! When my owner was on holiday I scared my babysitter as she thought I drowned! how can turtles drown silly! I was swimming!

She sprays my table with water all the time but she doesnt do it properly, how can I swim on wet bark?! so I try and show her what to do and push my bark into the water bowl and then sit in it.

For Christmas ive asked Santa for flippers so I can be a real turtle! Ive been a good tortoise and not eaten my owners finger for a whole week! so I hope Santa gets my letter!

Oh Dear I've lost it. lol Thought Id share this with you.

xxxx

Re: My name is Squirt

Starting to agree with ya Picks lol

Dee xx

Dee xx

Thread Information