Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Three days left of college and worried I can't make it through!

Re: Three days left of college and worried I can't make it through!

Only three days to go - well done - be proud of yourself Of course you're anxious, it's the build-up of it all - what a huge achievement you've made!!! You'll be able to relax and celebrate three days from nowAll the very best.
    Love
    Myra

huggels hunny

Rachel I feel exactly the same, I've only just completed my first term and there's two years to go. So far my tutor has told me to 'get out of the room' and to consider distance learning because I am THAT bad. NEVER give up, just don't, no matter how bad it feels just do it cos you'll regret it if you don't.

It sounds like you have already climbed a mountain and you're about to reach the top and if you think about it, anxiety at this point makes total sense, you're on the cusp of a new life after graduating, it will mean a personal transformation is complete into a successful you! I wish you all the best X

Thanks everyone so much for your replies...

Im so ashamed of myself.. I couldn't do it today... I couldn't even leave the house... My mum is angry at me, probably just more dissapointed and fed up... Im so dissapointed in myself... I'm just sitting here in silence thinking, I can't get out of my head how ashamed I feel right now.. I let anxiety win today... And I promised myself and my best friend who is sticking by me through everything that I wouldnt do that... Im worried its becoming too much and people will start to abandon me.. :(:(

FEAR is an acronym for False Evidence Appearing Real.

Rachel really sorry to see you feel so bad today. Do you think all this could be anticipatory anxiety going into overdrive?
    If so, you know the worry is always worse than the reality so I hope you feel a bit stronger very soon and that you manage to enjoy your special day.

We've all had moments like that when we've taken the easy option cos it's the only way to relieve the anxiety, you've let up once (and you have been your own best friend by judging it time for a little recouperation) but next time you must make a concerted effort cos Ladybird is right, it's the worry thats holding you back not the reality. You've already acheived so much, these final days are recognising that and bringing you closer to the life you want.

Good Luck & Peace of Mind

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information