Hi Everyone,

firstly i googled 'citralapram cold turkey' and i found this website, let me tell you im so relieved i found it! to find so many people who are feeling the same way as me, phew!

I have been on 20mg on CT for 2 years now but over the last year I have not felt any benefits from it, after a complete breakdown a month ago i got upped to 40mg which just made me worse so i was weaned off it, not that gradually in fact i took it upon myself to keep lowering my dosage and came off 20mg from friday....and im going thru some serious cold turkey, i felt very suicidal and having frantic thoughts and very teary and now im having these head rushes and terrible anxiety again...i guess i didnt realise they did help with that...so im suffering right now to say the least, my doctor is now putting me on venlafaxine, which im nervous about as i hear they give u more intense suicidal feelings and i just dont want to feel that way!

i guess im just writing to say its nice to know im not alone, anyone else having similar problems or have been on venlafaxine?

Kirsty x