Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: blip again, wish it would stop!

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

Re: blip again, wish it would stop!

Quote Originally Posted by Gaz1981 View Post
    I was introduced to this technique by a woman called Gill Harvey Bush. She does lots of things like tapping, thought field therapy, hypnotherapy etc etc. She really knows her stuff, she was trained by Paul McKenna and shes also been on the Jeremy Kyle show as part of their therapy team.

I was looking for her site because she did telephone consultations too, but it appears shes isn't doing it anymore. Shame, she really was good at it. I found these videos on Youtube though and they really give you a good idea of what you're supposed to be doing to get the results you're after.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9l-VDOGqmd4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8nF8rdDxGs
    Very interesting. These techniques can be really useful and are definitely worth trying, but you didn't say how it's helped you because I noticed from your latest thread that you're still having anxiety issues.

Never Surrender, Comrade

Quote Originally Posted by Gaz1981 View Post
    I was introduced to this technique by a woman called Gill Harvey Bush. She does lots of things like tapping, thought field therapy, hypnotherapy etc etc. She really knows her stuff, she was trained by Paul McKenna and shes also been on the Jeremy Kyle show as part of their therapy team.

I was looking for her site because she did telephone consultations too, but it appears shes isn't doing it anymore. Shame, she really was good at it. I found these videos on Youtube though and they really give you a good idea of what you're supposed to be doing to get the results you're after.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9l-VDOGqmd4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8nF8rdDxGs

Hi Gaz1981,

thank you for your advice, and the hyperlinks, I went to youtube, these techniques look good, and simualar to except for the tapping bit. they are simular to the Godly way of staying in control of stress, anx ect...

I am working on them. takes time.

Yvonne

Hi,

last night my panic attacks got worse and my anx was very worse, never felt like this in any other time when I'm anxs, this was the worst ever, striaght into the overwhelming stage, I became suicidal, Praise God that I'm going to see my gp tomorrow morning at 8.30 am. I have written down what I want to let her know, plus I am going to ask for Diazipam. today I feel a little better, as I went back to bed today and slept, though I kept waking up in the middle of panic attacks, and doing my breathing exercise and reminding my self to relax, right now I'm listening to my worship muisc which I find relaxing.

plus still trying to get a letter together, to get my course of part b for the spring deferred to August 2010. doing this inbetween panick attacks. going to try and finish it today, very important that I get it finished. and emailed to the appropiate people.

Yvonne

Hang on in there. Looks like you're over the worst of your blip.
    Life can be scary enough without the anx, but you've made it thus far, so you're STRONG - and you ARE gonna make it.

Cit has been the best thing that's happened to me for a long time, so I'm really glad of mine. I always try to remember what my GP told me when I was feeling really bad. All these feelings are SYMPTOMS of what's going on, nothing to do with your natural ability. I used to feel pretty worthless, but now realise that it's just the way I FEEL not the way I am.

Remember, that you ARE BRILLIANT, even if you feel crap some of the time!

Quote Originally Posted by yvonne_uk_98 View Post
    Hi,

last night my panic attacks got worse and my anx was very worse, never felt like this in any other time when I'm anxs, this was the worst ever, striaght into the overwhelming stage, I became suicidal, Praise God that I'm going to see my gp tomorrow morning at 8.30 am. I have written down what I want to let her know, plus I am going to ask for Diazipam. today I feel a little better, as I went back to bed today and slept, though I kept waking up in the middle of panic attacks, and doing my breathing exercise and reminding my self to relax, right now I'm listening to my worship muisc which I find relaxing.

plus still trying to get a letter together, to get my course of part b for the spring deferred to August 2010. doing this inbetween panick attacks. going to try and finish it today, very important that I get it finished. and emailed to the appropiate people.

Yvonne
    Hope it goes well tomorrow Yvonne. I think she should definitely give you something to help with these awful PAs.

Let us know how you get on.

Never Surrender, Comrade

hi,

I went to see my gp, she gave me Diazepam 2mg for a short time, and next week we will discuss going on something long term, as my panic attacks and anx takes a long time for me to get control. As I have lots of things that cause me stress, which can cause me the panic attacks. Renfrewhire Womens Association, I do voluntry work for to raise awareness against domestic violence, not getting funding for uni course, my dad has cancer,my friend going home for good etc...

Only recently that I resolved in a small way about the funding, to split the course up a bit, that I'm only paying for 2 modules for now. that is one hurdle dealt with.

now for hurdle 2, take control of these horrible panic attacks and bad anx. It's a long process and lot of hard work. I'm tired and exhausted, had a panicky morning, going to go for a sleep. My son is going to the chemist for me to get my meds. I'm too panicky to go. I have canceled my appointments for tomorrow, as I want to be in control of these panic attack and my anx. when I go to my appointments I can work on the problems that I have. Hope to God I dont have a panick attack going to sleep.

Yvonne

hi,

How long does the diazepam take to work? I took my first one at 5.00 pm, I've to take one 4 times a day. my son did not goto the chemist until nearer to 5.00 pm. Since taking my first dose, I feel tired. I still feel anx and tired.

When I went to sleep earlier, I had panic attack, did my breathing exercise and reminded myself to relax, I slept for a good few hours, when I woke up I was in the middle of panic attack. I can not think straight anymore, I'm going to go to bed early tonight.

Yvonne

Glad she gave you diazepam - I thought she would. It usually works pretty quickly - it's not like antidepressants that take weeks - so you should feel it's helped within the next couple of days.

It's good that you have your son helping you. Take care and hope you start to feel better soon Yvonne.

Never Surrender, Comrade

Hi Melanholia77,

Thank you for your advice and support, very much appreciated. I had good sleep, it felt good to go to sleep with out the panic attacks and wake up with out the panic attacks. though while later this morning i had a panick attack. once the kids have gone to school, I can relax. hopefully I can read my module. not going anywhere today, hopefully my dad will not need me. dont fancy walking out in that slippy snow.

going to phone my dad, make sure he is alright. a bit later on, too early for my dad to be up.

Yvonne

hi,

Phone my dad, no answer, must have been still in bed. i checked my emails, took diazepam, felt drowsy after a while, I fell asleep, I felt great after my sleep. still get the panic attacks though not as bad as they were. later on this evening, I phone my dad, we chatted, he say not to bother going up on Friday cause of the weather, and what it is like at his place. What a releif, I thought I would have had to go down, I do my dad's washing on a friday for him, he only has the friday slot for his washing.

I had planned to read my module for uni, that went out the window, I fell asleep. got some of my uni stuff done, doing a bit at a time. maybe tomorrow I will get some reading done.

Yvonne

Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread Information