Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: blip again, wish it would stop!

Re: blip again, wish it would stop!

Hi,

Tuesday morning, at 10.00 am, I went shopping with my friend, I got the weeks shopping. after the shopping, came home put my shopping away, then I had to grab my bag and accounts for Renfrewhire Women's Association, and go to my couselling session, my couselor asked me how my weekend went, I let her know. then after talkng she handed me a pink folder and says that she will let me know next week what's it for. Oh I've to look out a photo of my kids for this folder. I think its a positive thing, what ever it is, let you know next week about it.

after my appointment, I had a meeting to get the accounts uptodate. I am getting help with the cash account, as when I was not well, I handed the accounts over to someone in the committee, and they messed the accounts up very badly. I managed to fix the bank account ledger, not the cash account ledger, I gave it to a friend who does accounts and hoepfully she will sort out this problem. this is what happens when your not well or at yourself to do the accounts and need someone else to take over.

after that, I went to the carwharehouse to buy a new mobile phone, well my brain continued past the shop, me I went into the shop, and asked for a certain phone, before I knew it I purchased the make I wanted but not the phone I wanted. when I got home, I noticed that I bought the wrong phone, I phone the Carwharehouse to let them know, the women on the other end of the phone laughed at me. cause of what I said, and she says to take the phone back and get it changed for the one that I wanted in the first place.

When at home I did not have enough time to make something to eat, I had another meeting to go to. church management meeting. Again I was asked if I was alright after Sunday. I says that I was and this time I did not dwell on the problem, though it took my body time to get over the shock of it all.

tomorrow I'm going for lunch with my friend and my son is coming with me, as he is not at school, its a holiday, he goes back to school on Thursday.

before going for lunch tomorrow, I will be taking the new phone back to change it for the one that I wanted in the first place. as long as my brain stays with me and not go off without me. lol

Yvonne

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

I will be taking the new phone back to change it for the one that I wanted in the first place. as long as my brain stays with me and not go off without me. lol
    That made me laugh Yvonne! I'm sure your brain will be present tomorrow - if not you may have to go back again hehe...

It's good to read that things are so much better than when you first started this thread. You've remained out of hospital and I think you deserve full credit for that because I know how hard some days have been for you.

I've been well. My medication seems to have settled somewhat - although I still get the odd crap day. Work has been busy and I've been feeling extremely tired during the day. In fact most afternoons I have to sleep for an hour because I don't get much sleep at night and I'm always up early.

Are you still getting side effects from the sertraline? What other meds you taking? I think you said you still took trazodone...

Take care Yvonne. It's good to see you doing so well...
    Last edited by KK77; 17-02-10 at 03:23.

Never Surrender, Comrade

Quote Originally Posted by yvonne_uk_98 View Post
    Hi,

.....I will be taking the new phone back to change it for the one that I wanted in the first place. as long as my brain stays with me and not go off without me. lol

Yvonne
    Hey Yvonne - you sound bright and shiny at the moment!
    Long may it last!
    Thought your last email was great - cheered me up !

Sorry to be nosey - but what sort of phone are you going for?
    My wife needs to replace her's and no idea what to look for.

Cheers
    Martin

Quote Originally Posted by Melancholia77 View Post
    That made me laugh Yvonne! I'm sure your brain will be present tomorrow - if not you may have to go back again hehe...

It's good to read that things are so much better than when you first started this thread. You've remained out of hospital and I think you deserve full credit for that because I know how hard some days have been for you.

I've been well. My medication seems to have settled somewhat - although I still get the odd crap day. Work has been busy and I've been feeling extremely tired during the day. In fact most afternoons I have to sleep for an hour because I don't get much sleep at night and I'm always up early.

Are you still getting side effects from the sertraline? What other meds you taking? I think you said you still took trazodone...

Take care Yvonne. It's good to see you doing so well...

Hi Melancholia77,

Thank you for your kind words. and encouraging me, very much appreciated.

I'm glad your medication has now help to settle down things for you. I dont like getting crap days myself. sorry to hear your not getting much sleep at night, at least your getting that 1 hour to catch up on some sleep. I hope you get a more sleep tonight.

Wednesday morning, I was up early and stayed up, got my son up, he got washed and dressed, we went to carwharehouse to change my new phone, this time my brain came with me. I was more focused. I applogised to the guy who sold me the phone. now to add the phone numbers from my old phone to my new phone. my sim card is full, my son tried to take my contacts from my phone to my sim card only 50% went across, I still got the other 56% to add to my new phone, I have done some, got fed up so, I'm having a rest from doing that, will do it later.

Once I had my exchanged and new phone, my son and I went to meet my friend and we went for lunch, we were talking about me learning very slowly a small bit of German. I'm only doing the numbers, only got as far as 5. then at the table I started to spill tea, knock things over, though my brain stayed with me, it went to sleep, making mistakes, I started to be careful.

I had a good day, now my brains wide awake, looking for a challenge, going to play a game or two. and try to add music to my phone mp3 player. heres hoping I can manage that.

Yvonne

Hi,

the meds I'm on are Sertraline 50mg, Trazodone 50mg. one for my depression, anxiety and panic attacks and one to help me get over to sleep, though 50mg does not help in that way, however 100mg caused me to be like a zombie every morning, my gp reduced my meds.

Yvonne

Quote Originally Posted by martbarr View Post
    Hey Yvonne - you sound bright and shiny at the moment!
    Long may it last!
    Thought your last email was great - cheered me up !

Sorry to be nosey - but what sort of phone are you going for?
    My wife needs to replace her's and no idea what to look for.

Cheers
    Martin
    Hi Martin,

When I look for a new phone I try to stick to the same make as I need the phone to be able to remind me every day. be loud when the alarm goes off. have internet access, keep notes.

It all depends in what she is looking for. the phone I purchased this time was a qwerty Samsung which does the things I'm looking for, so does the Nokia, though the one I had a very poor volume, I could not hear my phone ringing, alarm going off. I need to replace it. I searched all the net works for a phone, then I went to Carwharehouse as there phones are unlocked, means I can buy a phone that I have seen in the other shops, though much cheaper. and stay with my preferred network.

I hope this helps.

Yvonne

Hi,

Oh I forgot to say yes I still have dizzyness side affect from Sertraline, though the dizzyness it not as bad though.

Yvonne

Hi Martin,

When I look for a new phone I try to stick to the same make as I need the phone to be able to remind me every day. be loud when the alarm goes off. have internet access, keep notes.

It all depends in what she is looking for. the phone I purchased this time was a qwerty Samsung which does the things I'm looking for, so does the Nokia, though the one I had a very poor volume, I could not hear my phone ringing, alarm going off. I need to replace it. I searched all the net works for a phone, then I went to Carwharehouse as there phones are unlocked, means I can buy a phone that I have seen in the other shops, though much cheaper. and stay with my preferred network.

I hope this helps.

Yvonne
    Hi Yvonne,
    which phone model did you end up with.
    I'd like to get one with a decent volume, as I'm always missing mine, and I may be able to get a work upgrade soon and I may get to choose.
    No probs if you'd rather not say - just fed up with my alarm never waking me, and missing loads of calls on trains etc.

cheers Mart

Quote Originally Posted by martbarr View Post
    Hi Yvonne,
    which phone model did you end up with.
    I'd like to get one with a decent volume, as I'm always missing mine, and I may be able to get a work upgrade soon and I may get to choose.
    No probs if you'd rather not say - just fed up with my alarm never waking me, and missing loads of calls on trains etc.

cheers Mart

Hi Martin,

the phone I purchased is:

Samsung B3310, qwerty keyboard, awesome phone. that's what I think.

Yvonne

Hi Martin,

the phone I purchased is:

Samsung B3310, qwerty keyboard, awesome phone. that's what I think.

Yvonne
    Thanks v much Yvonne,
    That looks great.
    Will wander into Tescos on the way to work and compare prices.
    Have a nice relaxed day!

cheers Martin
    The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous run into it, and is safe. Proverbs 18:10

Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread Information