Page 13 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: blip again, wish it would stop!

Re: blip again, wish it would stop!

Hi,

not got the website meeting today, I got that mixed up with next week. let you know how things go for today later on.

Yvonne

Quote Originally Posted by martbarr View Post
    This is great news.
    I'm pleased your day and lesson went so well.
    Martin

Hi Martin,

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement, very much appreciated thanks.

Yvonne

Hi,

Tuesday morning, went to my counseling, then came home, only just got in and my dad phoned me, needed my company. I helped my dad fill in some forms, then after a while I made his dinner, then I had to leave and go and get some of my shopping, not all of it as I had church this evening rehearsals, I did not want to be late. I have learned two of the songs that I need to learn, got another two to learn and a few lines to read out, it's a bit strange singing songs, then changing to saying them out loud. I hope people hear me.

tomorrow, I have a small meeting with the secretary of Renfrewshire Women's Association, I need her to go and get the ink for her printer, and to give me the receipts for the ink. its near the end of the financial year. plus I'm going to see my gp tomorrow. let you know how that goes.

at counselling, we discussed talking to my dad, letting him know the truth, and hopeing that he will believe me, and not shout at me for not letting him know the truth of which my dad blames me for. there's a part of my past that my dad thinks I'm to blame for, though he does not know what my mom told me to do. I feel I'm not ready to let my dad know. this has triggered my flash backs of the past, panic attacks and very negative thinking. doing my best to keep positive.

let you know how things go tomorrow.

Yvonne

Hi,

Wednesday, woke up to snow brrrrrrrrrrrrr, I cancelled most of my appointments, as I can not walk on the snow, too slidy at my place. though I kept my appointment at my gp, I let her know how I have been doing that last week was a good week, she asked me when my friend leaves to go home, I says that will be tomorrow, I'm going for lunch with her before she leaves. going to my local morrisons store.

going to miss her very much, plus I'm suppose to have a driving lesson tomorrow, all depends in the weather. I wonder if there will be a lesson. trust it to snow.

Snow is lovely when no one has walked on it, looks horrible when its been trodded on.

I felt a bit panicky today. got a meeting this evening, not keen on going, though I am in the management team for church. plus I had a headache and sore ear, taken pain killers to help take the pain away, though only lifted the edge of the pain, feel physically sick.

going to go to meeting, let you know how I get on at the meeting.

Yvonne

Hi,

Wednesday evening, Called a taxi, went to meeting, though the snow has got worse, much more thicker, roads are harder to drive in. the meeting went well, our church is going to get new seats, I got the chance to try out one of the new seats, really comfy. on our way back up the road, the snow keeps getting worser and worser, we ended up stuck, we were worried about getting nearer to my place, cause I'm on a hill, at a bad bit for bad weather like snow and ice. it too from 9.30 pm to 10.30 pm to get me home, then I requested the deacon to phone me to let me know he got home safely. about 11.30pm he phone to say he got home safely. took ages because of the snow.

I've calmed down now, I'm not going to my appointments tomorrow, the only one I'm keeping is going for lunch with my friend before she goes home to Switzerland, were we are going for lunch is only 20 mins along the road, because of the snow it will be more than 20mins walk. let you know how I cope with tomorrow.

Yvonne

Hiya!

I've been on so many meds and none have really helped. My anxiety is way outa control! Maybe I should try the one you're on? I just want to have one normal day!

Sorry, what was the name of your med again?? thanx!!

Hi Yvonne, you must be right up North somewhere...seen the snow on the news. Living in the South we dont see that much of the white stuff. Shame cos its nice to see. Bet you not thinking that when you have to go out and about in it, can get quite tricky I expect.
    Your situation late last night certainly sounded scary, glad you got home safe and sound.
    Hope you manage to have lunch with your friend..very important. Take care and good luck!!! Jo.

Hi, I'm new to this forum and desperate to know if anyone else suffers the same side effect that I have. I seem to be intensly sensitive to cold. After even a small amount of exercise, when I stop it seems that my body temperature drops and even if indoors, wrapped in a duvet I need a hot water bottle to stop shivering!! I sometimes wake at night shivering because I am so cold even in a heated bedroom. Someone suggested under active thyroid was the cause but I have had a blood test and it is not the cause. My GP says it is probably the side effect of the citalopram - I am on 30mg a day. My only other symptom is I'm hugely tired - even after 10 hours sleep!
    Sorry to go on but it is so nice to find people who know what it's really like!
    I would come off cit. but don't think I ready to worry about the return of panic attacks. Vicious circle!!

Hi Faye, how long have you been taking the citalopram for?? Have you been experiencing the cold since you started taking it??? I find that sometimes when I am feeling anxious I feel really cold and just cant get warm (I am usually a hot person and dont really feel the cold), so it could be anxiety. Glad you ruled out thyroid as feeling cold is a symptom of this too as you say. Dont think you are going on...its perfectly fine to get your feeling off your chest. You then realise there are others feeling the same as you and it settles you down. Dont stop taking the citalopram without talking to your GP as that could make you feel worse. Hope it passes for you. Jo.

Page 13 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread Information