Page 21 of 41 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: blip again, wish it would stop!

Re: blip again, wish it would stop!

Hi,

Saturday morning, I had a lie in, woke up at 9.30 am. I went on my dsi, played pool, the computer kept winning, though it was fun. I still manage to remember the line that I to say, almost remembered the song that I need to learn. got more theory mock tests to do and more studing to do.

At 12.30pm, My daughter & son and I went into town, we went to pub called The Last Post, we had lunch together, my daughter paid for the meal, as the was my gift for mother's Day. I very much appreciated this. My daughter & son says that I was the best mom in the world, how sweet. My daughter she says that she has been wanting to do this for a long time for all the times that I have taken all my children out for a meal. It nice to see that your children appreciate you.

going to check my emails, play a few games, listen to the cd and practice the songs, if I have time this evening, I will study some high way code.

got Church to morrow, I stand down from the management committee and get re-voted back on the management committee.

Let you know how tomorrow goes.

Yvonne

Yvonne, I've been in the Last Post many times!! Sounds like you had a lovely lunch. And also sounds like you are a great mum! Have a lovely day tomorrow. You really deserve it as you put so much into your life.
    Myra

Quote Originally Posted by myra View Post
    Yvonne, I've been in the Last Post many times!! Sounds like you had a lovely lunch. And also sounds like you are a great mum! Have a lovely day tomorrow. You really deserve it as you put so much into your life.
    Myra
    Are you sure the Last Post isn't a notorious evening paper???
    You've all been in it LOL

Nooooooooo Martin!!! It's a Wetherspoon's Pub. It used to be the General Post Office building and they've renamed it The Last Post. I was in one earlier today in Glasgow and it was called The Counting House - an old bank building. Had a really nice meal in it though. My life's not exciting enough to be in a late newspaper!!
    Myra

Quote Originally Posted by myra View Post
    Myra

Hi Myra,

Thank you for your kind words, yes I had a lovely day yesterday, and I have had a lovely day today too. hope you have had a lovely day today.

Yvonne
    Last edited by yvonne_uk_98; 14-03-10 at 15:34.

Hi,

Sunday Morning, I woke up at 7.00am, I tryed to go back to sleep, no joy, I put my dsi on and played some games. this time I won the computer at pool. good fun though. Then at 10.00 am, I got up and got ready, made sure that my children were up and ready for Church. then at 10.30 am, I phoned the taxi and we went to church. Church was good today, then we had the Management AGM, I stood down and was re-voted back in, which was good, next to have a meeting to decide who will be on for 3 years, on for 2 years and on for 1 year.

I had a good day today, My daughter Fiona, gave me box of chocolates and cute teddy. My Daughter Charlene gave me bottle of Charlie Perfume, and box of Baileys Irish cream chocolates and a home made card. At church all the mom's were given a book mark with poems on them.

A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie. - Tenneva Jordan

A suburban mother's role is to deliver children obstetrically once, and by care forever after. - Peter De Vries

The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new. - Rajneesh

I remember my mother's prayers and the have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life. - Abraham Lincoln

Sweeater, n.: garment worn by child when it's mother is feeling chilly. - Ambrose Bierce

The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness. - Honore De Balzac

If evolution really works, how come mothers only have tow hands? - Milton Berie

these are the words on the book marker. I think they are good.

I'm planning in going to visit my dad, not seen him in a week, though I have phoned him every day to check how he is.

Tomorrow, I have the town hall, got a busy day tomorrow, after the town hall, I'm going to aqua areobic. Back to being busy.

let you know how tomorrow goes.

Yvonne

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

What lovely quotes Yvonne. Especially, "The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before."

Hope you had a nice day...

Never Surrender, Comrade

Hello,

I am new so am sorry if I am gatecrashing this thread. I hope you can help me.

I have been on Citalopram on and off for years but lately it has either stopped working or I am having more side effects than usual. I would just like to know if anyone else has had these similar side effects.

I am having very very vivid nightmares, everything I have took the tablets for seems to come out in the night and so therefore when i wake up it is as if I am right back where I started.

I have also recently gone hyper alert and perceptive to everything around me. Thinking about everything I'm doing, what other people are doing and predicting everything so nothing comes as a surprise.

My anxiety levels have raised right up and the doc has suggested I go on Mirtazapine... however I hear that is more for sleeping... I don't have trouble sleeping... it is when I'm asleep it's like another life so I am exhausted when I wake up.

Any advice anyone could give me I would really appreciate, I feel like I am going mad.

Thanks x

Quote Originally Posted by charlie1983 View Post
    Hello,

I am new so am sorry if I am gatecrashing this thread. I hope you can help me.

I have been on Citalopram on and off for years but lately it has either stopped working or I am having more side effects than usual. I would just like to know if anyone else has had these similar side effects.

I am having very very vivid nightmares, everything I have took the tablets for seems to come out in the night and so therefore when i wake up it is as if I am right back where I started.

I have also recently gone hyper alert and perceptive to everything around me. Thinking about everything I'm doing, what other people are doing and predicting everything so nothing comes as a surprise.

My anxiety levels have raised right up and the doc has suggested I go on Mirtazapine... however I hear that is more for sleeping... I don't have trouble sleeping... it is when I'm asleep it's like another life so I am exhausted when I wake up.

Any advice anyone could give me I would really appreciate, I feel like I am going mad.

Thanks x

Hi charlie1983,

Your not going mad, I had nightmare's on Cit, I think it part of the side affects.

Mirtazapine can cause you to be drowsy, there is no harm in trying Mitazapine the might help you, it's trial and error, only way you are going to find out if they work for you is to try them. you might stop having the nightmares.

I would go back and see your gp and have a talk about what's happening and ask the dr to explain about Mitarzapine to help you get a better understanding about them. and let us know what happening.

sending you lots of hugs...

Yvonne

Quote Originally Posted by Melancholia77 View Post
    What lovely quotes Yvonne. Especially, "The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before."

Hope you had a nice day...

Hi Melancholia77,

Thank you, yes they are all lovely quotes, I agree with you especially "The moment a child is born...."

Yvonne

Page 21 of 41 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread Information