Page 31 of 41 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: blip again, wish it would stop!

Re: blip again, wish it would stop!

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Yvonne/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.png[/IMG]

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Yvonne/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-2.png[/IMG]Attachment 1236
    Last edited by yvonne_uk_98; 15-04-14 at 17:04.

Yvonne, that is truely beautiful.....Take care and hope you feel better real soon. Love Jo.xx

just testing this to see if it works.

Quote Originally Posted by JT69 View Post
    Yvonne, that is truely beautiful.....Take
    care and hope you feel better real soon. Love Jo.xx
    Hi Jo,

Thank you for your kind words, very much appreciated, thanks.

feel a bit better today. heard that there is more snow on the way, I hope not. fed up with it.

Yvonne

Hi,

Wednesday morning, woke up in time for my appointment with the nurse, I managed to make it in plenty of time. I dont like being late. then I went for lunch with my daughter her friend and my friend. My daughter and I had high expectations, how wrong we both were, the lunch started off good, then went pear shaped, not a good lunch after all. next time I just go to lunch with my daughter. if I'm going with my friend, I'll make sure she is on her own.

my dauther's friend is my friend's son, not good.

now at home, planning for tomorrow, I have the vampire clinic go check to see what my inr is, find out what dose I'm on this week. tomorrow evening going to the pictures instead of Saturday. hope it's good day tomorrow.

I was feeling alright when I went out this morning, now not feeling as good as I was. my mood started to drop when I was out for lunch.

going to enjoy the rest of today. hopefully.

let you know how tomorrow goes.

Yvonne

Hi Yvonne,

More snow!!! I so hope not. Am going to Cornwall for a week on Sunday just hubby and me and am so looking forward to the break....I hope we dont have snow there!!! What is the weather like???

Glad you are feeling better, I have picked up a little too, but not counting my chickens just yet...next week will probably help me too. I think my dip may have been connected to pmt as I have just got my monthly, we shall see.

Take care
    Jo.xx

Quote Originally Posted by JT69 View Post
    Hi Yvonne,

More snow!!! I so hope not. Am going to Cornwall for a week on Sunday just hubby and me and am so looking forward to the break....I hope we dont have snow there!!! What is the weather like???

Glad you are feeling better, I have picked up a little too, but not counting my chickens just yet...next week will probably help me too. I think my dip may have been connected to pmt as I have just got my monthly, we shall see.

Take care
    Jo.xx
    Hi Jo,

Hope you have a good week in Cornwall

glad you have picked up, hope this keeps up.

Hope you have a good day today.

Yvonne

Hi,

Thursday morning, I went to the vampire clinic, my inr count is 2.5, whch is good, only to take 8 mg, dont need to go back until june 10th. then after that I went and did some shopping.

after a while later, my kids and I went to the movies, we seen How to train your Dragon, the movie was good and funny too. after the movie we went to Macdonalds, I dont normally go to Macdonalds, never going again to Macdonalds, their milkshakes were rotten, their ice cream was rotten too.

now home, online, going to check email, update my sons club penguin.

tomorrow I go to Health clinic for learning disability last part of the assessment with my friend, let you know what the results are when I get them, still to think what way they can help me.

Yvonne

Hi,

Wonderful news, my womens group called women2gether have managed to get into the finals for a special award, we go to Edinburgh for a meal and an evening out. I'm looking forward to it.

Plus we are going to Millport for a weekend with our kids in July, something else to look forward too.

Yvonne

Hi

Friday morning, went for my appointment, met my friend at the clinic, finally got assessment finished, go back next week for the results. went round some shops got myself a new bag, as my bag burst last night, I shut my bag last night, when I needed to get my purse out, I couldnt get into my bag, I had to cut it open. darn zips. oh well, hope fully this bag will last.

Phoned my dad, he does not need me, he is away with my sister and her son, there off for the day somewhere. I wish he would take me out somewhere. I goto the hospital with him. I sit with him though, I like spending time with my dad. his birthday in 3 weeks, need to think about getting my dad something for his birthday, and making it special for him. I asked my sister to half in with me to get my dad something, this time she says no way. guess I cant get him what I would have liked to get him. need to see if I can get one much cheaper, that way I dont need to bother my sister about getting him something.

I'm not feeling too great today, I just didnt know what I wanted today, felt like I needed to avoid being out. I had to get home quickly, though I cant stand it being at home, as it is so inscure. I felt inscure when I was out, I could wait to get home, though I dont feel safe at home either. very werid.

tomorrow nothing to do, going to take it easy.

let you know how things go tomorrow.

Yvonne

Page 31 of 41 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread Information