Page 6 of 41 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: blip again, wish it would stop!

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

Re: blip again, wish it would stop!

Hi Yvonne

Sertraline can cause dizziness but I shouldn't think it'll last long. I'm slowly adjusting to my higher dose. Had a lot of tiredness, a few headaches and no appetite but it's getting better. I think the spaced out, drugged feeling is the worst.

Glad driving lessons are going well. You seem to have made a lot of progress. Reversing/parking takes some time to master but I'm sure you'll get there....

Have you mentioned the inspector's attitude to anyone? It doesn't sound right to me. He shouldn't be making you feel uncomfortable like that. Couldn't you ask a friend or relative to be with you when he comes? If he sees you with someone else he may not be so funny and moody with you. Perhaps you could have a chat with the relevant authorities about him. Don't beat yourself up over it though - I think many women would feel very uncomfortable with someone like that. Anyway, I hope the inspection goes well.

Mention the negative thoughts you've been having to your doctor Yvonne. It sounds as though your GP is supportive.

Keep positive anyway and let me know how you get on.

Never Surrender, Comrade

[QUOTE=Melancholia77;604337]Hi Yvonne

Sertraline can cause dizziness but I shouldn't think it'll last long. I'm slowly adjusting to my higher dose. Had a lot of tiredness, a few headaches and no appetite but it's getting better. I think the spaced out, drugged feeling is the worst.

Glad driving lessons are going well. You seem to have made a lot of progress. Reversing/parking takes some time to master but I'm sure you'll get there....

Have you mentioned the inspector's attitude to anyone? It doesn't sound right to me. He shouldn't be making you feel uncomfortable like that. Couldn't you ask a friend or relative to be with you when he comes? If he sees you with someone else he may not be so funny and moody with you. Perhaps you could have a chat with the relevant authorities about him. Don't beat yourself up over it though - I think many women would feel very uncomfortable with someone like that. Anyway, I hope the inspection goes well.

Mention the negative thoughts you've been having to your doctor Yvonne. It sounds as though your GP is supportive.

Keep positive anyway and let me know how you get on.

Hi
    Melancholia77,

I am glad your feeling better, hope your appitte is back to normal.

Thank you for your encouragment, very much appreciated, thanks.

Yes I told someone about the inspectors moods, all I got was oh he is not like that, you have got it wrong. he''s a very good inspector, always in a good mood. gee, wish he was.

I waited in for the inspector, though I went to my appointment, when I came back, I dont think he had been, I waited for a few hours, then My dad phoned, and needed me, I had to go out again. I think I missed him. if I receive no letter then this will be good news, If I receive a letter than thats not good news. I hope I dont get a letter.

I had a good day today with my dad, plus when I came home, and started to cook, I had no shakes, panick attacks Praise God for that. though afterwards, I had a small panick attack, did my breathing exercise, which helped.

My dad wants me to go to his tomorrow morning for 8.30am, to take him into town. hope to God I'll be back in time for my appointment.

Oh yesterday when I was walking down to the shops, I was minding my own business, this guy stopped me and started talking to me, saying things like not seen you since school, how are you, gee I started panicking, I was not expecting to be stopped by complete stranger, who thought they knew me. after that took me ages to calm down. I phoned my friend, to talk to and calm down. which helped.

Yvonne

Hi,

Day 7 of Sertraline, still havng dizzy spells. I hope they go away soon. I had a busy day today, I had to go to my dad's at 8.30am this morning to help take my dad to the hospital to get his hear aids checked.. then spend the day with him.

At 5pm, I went home, spend some time with my kids, then went to church for house group, we watched flim Amazing Grace, I tryed to stay focused on the flim, I missed bits as I could not stay focused long enough.

Yvonne

How you doing Yvonne - haven't heard from you for a few days....?

I've been very up and down ... more down recently though. One minute I think the increase is helping, the next minute I feel as though I've gone backwards. I should have expected it really. Anyway, I had a weird episode of breathlessness this morning but it seems to have passed. Also for the last couple of days I've been feeling SO tired....

Hope you're still doing well!

Never Surrender, Comrade

Quote Originally Posted by Melancholia77 View Post
    How you doing Yvonne - haven't heard from you for a few days....?

I've been very up and down ... more down recently though. One minute I think the increase is helping, the next minute I feel as though I've gone backwards. I should have expected it really. Anyway, I had a weird episode of breathlessness this morning but it seems to have passed. Also for the last couple of days I've been feeling SO tired....

Hope you're still doing well!
    Hi Melancholia77,

Sorry to hear you have not been feeling too good, I hope your feeling better soon. I will keep you in my prayers. its horrible when you feel that you have went backwards instead of forward. take it easy.

Sorry for not writing in here, I have been at my dad's, yesterday I had my womens group, we are planning for Women's International Day, some Gala day. then I had my weekly appointment with my gp, let her know how things are going, so far everything is going good. though I have had a good few panic attacks, my anx going through the roof, I taken diazepam to help me calm down.

When I got home yesterday, my dad phoned me and my sister phoned me, and says that she could not be bothered going to my dad's this weekend. I go during the week to my dad's, my sister does the weekends, not this weekend. I went to my dads and got his shopping, not enough time to relax. hopefully I can relax now, my dad's girlfriend is with him.

Yvonne

Hi,

Did some studying today, felt panicky, I did my breathing exercise to help cope with panic attacks, I think its to do with my assignments are due soon, I've not started yet. still waiting on tutor letting me know if I have extra extensions. I hope so.

need to get back to reading modules. Maybe not this evening, got accounts to do, I will start that. I've only got 1 week left to get them done. only takes usually a couple of hours to get them updated and done, all depends, need to get them ready for the auditor.

feeling a bit paniky, going to listen to my worship music, and practice my bsl sign language at the same time, got to keep practicing.

Yvonne

Hi,

I slept in this morning, though made it in time for my driving lesson, I was not panicky during my lesson, Praise God, I practiced more of reversing left corner, did it much better today. next week going to do reverse parking. I'm looking forward to it.

I still get dizzy spells, I wonder if it will stop. I managed to do my weekly food shopping with out being anx and panicky.

getting anx right now, going to listen to my worship music.

Yvonne

Well done - it's good that you're enjoying life and seem so much happier. It looks as though it won't be long before you go for your driving test!

I've felt a little better the last couple of days. I think that I'm getting used to the higher dose of sertraline, although I still get a lot of tiredness which is disruptive and annoying. But the main thing is for it to control my depression. I can tolerate some fatigue if it makes me feel better.

How you doing with the sertraline? You seem better

Never Surrender, Comrade

Quote Originally Posted by Melancholia77 View Post
    Well done - it's good that you're enjoying life and seem so much happier. It looks as though it won't be long before you go for your driving test!

I've felt a little better the last couple of days. I think that I'm getting used to the higher dose of sertraline, although I still get a lot of tiredness which is disruptive and annoying. But the main thing is for it to control my depression. I can tolerate some fatigue if it makes me feel better.

How you doing with the sertraline? You seem better

Hi Melancholia77,

I'm glad your feeling a little better, yes tiredness can be a bit of annoying, when that's all we do is sleep. though it helps us.

I think Sertrailine is working great for me, as I'm not as suicidal, as I can get very bad with being Suicidal, and end up in hospital. I'm still trying to stay out of hospital, even though I'm having a better time this Janurary, with the support of you and this amazing web site, I still to get past february, I usually pick up, then have a bigger blip right after managing to pick up. here's hoping no hospital this year.

just taking a day at a time, I was able to do the accounts today, I've only did the bank account, of updating it, still got the cash account todo. Got to get it done before Friday, as I have a meeting, being the Treasurer, I need to get this done.

I took a step in faith out of my comfort zone, I went to church for Singing with a group of people for Sunday Service, as one of our pastors is leaving, well not leaving Church of Scotland, she has been promoted up to Modorator. got to practice some songs. going for practice next week, I'm a bit panicky this evening.

Yvonne

Hi,

Sept in today, managed to get to lunch club, for 1pm, became very panicky, I did my breathing exercise, I had to take a diazepam to help calm me down. as soon as diazepam started to work, I managed to talk to the senior citizens, and help serve food to them. I went to the bank, had to cancel all my dd and standing orders in my old account and start another standing orders for my new account. wish it was easier. got to be done.

came home, I've had a busy day today, I've decided to miss House group, I've had a long day.

going to play a game for a couple of hours, then check these accounts to make sure I have not missed anything out. plus check the cash account.

going to see my gp tomorrow, let her know how things have been going. I think I'm doing pretty well, even though I still have panic attacks, though they are not as bad, except for when I need to take diazepam. Almost on top of these panick attack, need to get on top of my anx.

It is getting closer to my friend going home for good, she is going back to Swizterland, I'm going to miss her. I know I can phone her and email her. it wont be the same though.

let you to how I get on at my gp.

Yvonne

Page 6 of 41 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread Information