Thread: Feeling Really Down And Homesick

Unhappy Feeling Really Down And Homesick

Im feeling so upset right now, i feel as if theres so much on my plate. I feel as if im pathetic to some people, i feel as im not good enough for myself, i want to be someone who i cant be because of anxiety. I just feel like a loser i suppose. Im really upset and homesick too, i want to go home but its too late now i feel like im five years old again, when my mum used to drop me off at strangers houses to stay the night.. theres been so much trauma in my life and my mother still wonders why i didnt turn out like my brother and sisters. i feel like a tiny pea in a huge crowd of giants. I dont know how else to explain it, i want to throw in the cloth and give in, but i have to keep picking my stupid self up.

Ever feel like your alone in the world?

Also feel as if ive pissed Nic off. ( The Administraitor ) I feel like everybody hates me, even on this website. I cant help how many threads i post i just need somewhere to write down my feelings otherwise i'll become a mess.

Im like a boiling pot bubbling and im trying to keep myself at a good temp before i explode into a breakdown. This is so hard

Re: Feeling Really Down And Homesick

Awwwww sweethear... I know it is hard.. I have just very recently been through a time myself where I felt like I was letting everybody down and felt pathetic. It helped me to ask these people if I WAS being a dissapointment, and when they said no, I felt a little better about myself...

We cannot change the past, can't help how we turned out. All we can do is to help change the present and the future. It gets so hard sometimes and you just want to give up but we cannot let our anxiety and depression win!! We NEED to keep fighting for our lives, so we can feel good about ourselves.

Take care my dear. xxxx

FEAR is an acronym for False Evidence Appearing Real.

Thankyou Rachel

Thankyou for taking your time to read my .. pain i suppose.
    Thankyou for replying too, had made me feel much better. x

Ruby

Hello Ruby, My, my, my, what a troubled soul you are. I'm not going to give you a load of jargon, but I will get straight to the point.... you need to see a Counsellor. You have so much to say, and it seems, no one to say it to. No one who can give you the proper help you need. Seeing a Counsellor is such a liberating experience, because, even though you are talking to a stranger, you can just let it all out. No one will judge you, no one will criticise you, no one will make you feel like a piece of dog poo on their shoe. You will be treated with respect, treated like the genuine, unique person that you truly are. Believe me, once you have a session with a Counsellor, you will walk out of their office on Cloud 9 because you feel this great sense of release. Someone is listening and wants to listen. You finally have a place to just put down all of your troubles and feelings and the Counsellor will fix you. You will become the person that you once were. The person that is now, to me, so lost. You just need to find your way back. You will gain self esteem, confidence, and if like me, after many months of Counselling, you will feel the need to help others in your situation. Can you imagine how many other people out there are feeling exactly how you are right now? There are millions, but it just takes that one special person -YOU - to sit up, hold your head high and just say out loud "I AM NOT TAKING THIS ANYMORE. I AM NOT GOING TO KEEP FEELING LIKE THIS ANYMORE. I AM A PERSON OF WORTH AND I MATTER IN THIS WORLD". Because it's true. No matter how cheesy or Americanised that sounds, it's true. I firmly believe that we are all placed on this planet for a reason and no matter how small our existence may feel, we all contribute to the running of this world. All of the people you have met, you have caused an action in their lives that they probably wouldn't have had, had they not met you.

All you can do now is try and get through Christmas as best as you can, but make 2010 Your Year. Go and see your GP, get a referral to a Counsellor ... and make your life count.

Hope this helps.

Merry Christmas, Ruby. Here's to a brand New Year. Cheers !

Jackie Clouston.

Im 55 and been married and have five children and three grandchildren.. and still sometimes I feel that nagging that I just want to go home..Thing is I am home as much as I will ever be..I miss my mother and aunts and uncles and people that were close to me..so much..

I guess as old as you get you never lose that feeling of sometimes you just want to go home.. Michael

Dear Ruby,
    I to feel your pain,I often feel alone in the world,with only my screwed up thoughts,I am 55yr f/male and my family live in another state I miss them terribly thank God for e-mail and phones.My daughter lives away to, there is only myself and hubby and i should'nt forget my best friend my dear little dog Ringo.Oh what joy he brings into my life.He knows when i am sad or having a panic attack,he loves me for the crazy person i am.Iwas like you earlier today,ready to just throw the towel in,but I cannot or will not let that happen,you must keep on keeping on Ruby I know it's hard but you Can Do IT.You have aMerry Christmas Love Ronnyxx

Thread Information