Thread: headache - brain tumour

headache - brain tumour

Hey, today i woke up with a really bad headache and im starting to become really anxious that i have a brain tumour. i am going to the dentist in a bit about my tooth infection coming back so i'm already stressed about that. i read somewhere that waking up with a headache is a typical brain tumour headache. i'm so scared, i'm almost crying. anyone else had this? what do you think?

Please Reply
    Love Louise X

Re: headache - brain tumour

i am sure it will be your tooth ove try to be calm if you can,dont google worst thing you can do

If it was a brain tumour you would have other symptoms aswell and it wouldnt happen over night. Teeth problems cause headaches, im sure it will be that. Try not to worry x

well i feel dizzy as well and a little sick would these be the other symtoms? or is the dizzieness from feeling anxious. i don't know? what do you all think?

Please reply
    Love Louise

Hi Louise,
    If upon waking with a headache is a sign of a brain tumour then i have one 2!!!! Ive have had a constant headache for nearly 6 weeks now and its there all day, from the time i go to sleep, and still there the moment i open my eyes.......i have been told its tension. The dizziness and feeling sicky is probably from over worrying and being anxious, and since you have teeth troubles at the moment and are obviously anxious about it, im sure that is all it is hun. Hope the dentist appointment goes ok.
    Take care,

Debs xx

Hi Louise

Did you read the replies to your other thread about this...

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=66059

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

I'd just like to add, if you're stressed and anxious and wake up with a headache, it could well be from clenching/grinding your teeth in your sleep. Particularly if you have any pain or stiffness in your jaw. I often get unbearably painful headaches which originate from me clenching my teeth in my sleep because I'm stressed. This is most likely related to your teeth though, I hope the dentist is able to help you.

I wake with a headache too. One sided above my eye mainly but it has been known to take a holiday to the back of my head and over the opposite eye. Gets me worrying every now and then but i'm trying to just go with it now and eventually it will just dissapear I think. Had it for three weeks! Deb you have me beat!!

hey, the dentist went ok, she gave me some more antibiotics for the infection and she took an xray and has booked me in for an appointment with one of their surgeons so i might be able to have the tooth out sooner. my headache is still there but has eased slightly. i did get quite a bit of reassurance from the dentist which is good..

Thread Information