Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

0 0%
  • NO

14 100.00%

Thread: have your fears came to anything

have your fears came to anything

I wonder how many of us have looked over the past years and found that none of our fears really came to anything more than feeling. That is a feeling of fear.
    We all have our logical cap and it tells us to look at things rationally but our fear has no logic,it has no grounds, its rooted in the "what ifs" We are ruled by fear
    we are controled by fear
    Our whole life is put on hold because of fear.

I would suggest our fears have come to nothing

Re: have your fears came to anything

I have spent about probably 95 percent of my entire life worrying all the time about this or that. .Many of the things I worried about or I would say 99 percent never came true but then there is that one percent that is destined to happen and can't be avoided has happened but that is only one percent. Look at the time I have Worried in my 55 years and nothing has happened.. I get worried when there is nothing to worry about.Its my nature.. I guess it could be called a past time for some. Even as a young person I would voice my worries to my mom who would say .. they say that 99 percent of the things that you worry about never come to pass..Now its the ones I don't worry about that happen and the unexpected ..really destroys me.. Anyway that is my story and im sticking to it .lol.

My fears hasnt came to anything and hopefully they wont. I have been extremely scared from ms, als, stroke and heart illness.
    Some days or even weaks in straight i can feel like i am doomed.
    Then it can be some days with relief, sadly i have a hard time learning that i wont die in the middle of fear and panic.

Yes its rather hard to deal with. I too have been afraid too much in my life. I think of all the time if I could have just let go I would have enjoyed myself so much. I still fight with it everyday .. at 55 ..well you don't want to waste too much time doing this.. But its still a struggle.. Thankfully over the years at times I have forgotten to be afraid and really enjoyed many things in my life.. but I have regrets at times as to wanting more time I wasn't afraid.. So don't ever feel like you all are alone ,we all experience what you are talking about so its not so off track.. Michael

QUOTE=Dazo;588933]My fears hasnt came to anything and hopefully they wont. I have been extremely scared from ms, als, stroke and heart illness.
    Some days or even weaks in straight i can feel like i am doomed.
    Then it can be some days with relief, sadly i have a hard time learning that i wont die in the middle of fear and panic.[/QUOTE]

Thread Information