Thread: Good Morning - Rachel Here !

Good Morning - Rachel Here !

Good Monring Everybody,

I am new to the web site and thought here would be a good place to introduce myself. My name is Rachel and I live in a little town called Thirsk, in North Yorkshire UK.
    I am 34 years old and have recently seperated from my husband, who I hope in time will forgive all the hurt have caused him and come home where he belongs.

I have suffered with severe depresion, for as long as I can remember. I was sexually abused as a child and have only recently began to come to terms with my past.
    I have been on antidepresents for just under a year now and have recently been assesed by the pycologist. Who has put me forward for some group therpy.

I am very pleased with myself for starting to make steps to get over my past and my depresion. I do not have any freinds and some times feel very lonley, that is why I am here. Just to chat and make some new freinds who will understand what I am going through.
    Thank you all for taking the time to read my breif history and I hope to be able to help others along the way.
    Thnaks again
    Rachel

PS sorry if my spelling is not very good, its not my strong point lol

Hi Satch

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Re: Good Morning - Rachel Here !

Hi Satch,

Welcome to NMP, its a brilliant site for advice and support. Good luck

if you ever just want to chat i am here ,,nice to meet another yorkshire women xx

hi im rebecca i am very sorry to here all that stuff you have been through and its sounds like you are doing really well well done. im always here to chat if you want any advice or just a chat im a newbie as well

Thread Information