Thread: sore mouth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sore mouth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi there everyone,im here again moaning.having been ill latley and stressed out,xmas ect i supose!!!.each time i have a bad bout of p/a+anxiety, i get a realy bad and painfull mouth infection,mouth ulcers,sore gums,and some of the skin on my tounge has come off,realy weird+sore but thats what its like,and i have a constant awfull dry mouth and taste in the mouth,is it due to the anxiety? and has anyone had or get this?.i rinse my mouth with corsadyl but its a couple of weeks befor it gets better.i cant taste anything as if its affected my taste buds.all day on+off iv had panic attacks,palpatations ect.is this yust another symptom of the panic attacks???.any advice or tips on how to rid this would be apreciated.xx.sorry for the moan.

Re: sore mouth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will move this to symptoms for you.

I used to get a dry mouth and funny taste due to anxiety .Your immune system is affected bystress and anxiety so it doesnt fight off infections very quick .Try using mouthwash without the alcohol content as this can aggravate it .I would go and see the dentist to be sure something else isnt responsible ,to be on the safe side ...It would also be worth taking some vitamin supplements . Either a multi vit or some vitamin c and bvitamin complex .It will boost your system ,,All the best Sue
    Last edited by suzy-sue; 18-12-09 at 21:12.

Hiya

thought i would just say that i have suffered with sore, dry mouth with taste like i have soap or chemicals. sometimes it is so sore i think that if i look at it it will be covered in ulcers! but of course its not nothing to be seen - i do have red patches and ulcers now and again and do suffer from time to time to varying degrees with lichen planus in my mouth and also on my legs - there is cream for the skin but nothing anyone can really do for the mouth, having said that most of the time the problem is not lichen there is nothing to be seen,lichen is caused by stress though. The only thing i can suggest and which i do is use biotene toothpaste and gum its very good, i cant use normal toothpaste but this is good it is bit difficult to get by your chemist can order it or you can buy it on line, also corlan pellets which are for mouth ulcers also work when your mouth is uncomfortable - even if its not ulcers - psychological perhaps!

hope this helps in some way but like i say i have had this for long long time sometimes its bad sometimes it goes away for ages then will just come back and then off i go searching for a reason! is it the chips I have just eaten? is it something is it a drink? in my heart i know most of the time except when the lichen is obvious at which time my mouth looks like a lace doilly- it is stress -just another symptom to add to all the rest -

Thread Information