Page 101 of 106 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1059

Thread: Daily diary of anyone and everyone. Want to join?

Re: Daily diary of anyone and everyone. Want to join?

went to credit union today, was doing so well, until the manageress let me know that I''m the one that she is thinking of training to run the credit union. I started to shake inside. gee, couldnt she have, just do the training with me, and slowly tell me about it.

Hi,

just been reading one of my old threads, looking back, I've have come a long way, have healed from certain past issues, I want to thank all my friends on here nmp. who have been a great support and caring, loving etc... and through Most High I would not be here,, and would not have got through all that I've been through. Thank you Every one. very much appreciated, thanks.

love & Hugs

Yvonne xxx

Hi

was at credit union yesterday, a member put in a lot of money into their account, I had never seen so much money before, always read about it, seen it in figures, never seen it in front of me before. Oh my.

got homework to do, need to get it done before class this evening. class going to be an hour later than last week. hopefully I can stay awake for class, as its eastern time, which is five hours later for here. starts at 8pm eastern time, thats 1am here.

only just seen this seems a good idea to get things off your chest

Hi,

the phone goes its my sister, which is wrong timing, then the postman comes its the mail, I pick it up and take it up stairs to my teenagers, then I'm asked did you open my mail, no it was like that, then had to rush, was late for credit union.

now feel so drained. got my homework to do. going to do my homework no matter how drained I feel. to go to my sister after credit union today.

hope I remember to go and not go home, not to go into automatic pilot. I did that last week, forgot to go somewhere, automatically went home.

wish these sore joints and muscle pain causes problems. thank goodness its only my arms that go through this pain and not my legs.

well just means can not do the things I usually do with my arms, though will still keep trying to do the usual stuff. not going to let the pain stop me from doing the normal stuff.

My day today has been good.
    I have been to see a dear friend whom I looked after occasionally.
    He is in a place for mentaly disabled males.
    It is three years since I saw him. both his parents passed away.
    He is in a beautiful place and he was doing artwork. and he had not forgotten me.
    A relation of his took me which was kind of her.quite a good way off.
    AND it was not raining.We had a cup of tea and a laugh which was good

Hi Magic,

Glad you had a good day today.

Hope you have a good evening.

just remembered something,

I have a friend, we used to be the best of friend, not anymore, though I have stayed friends with her, because true friends do not walk away no matter what. she has done so many things that anyone else would have walked away from her. Friends are hard to find especially true friends.

this friend of mine did something so harsh and so cruel. I forgave her, she was so surprised that I still wanted to be her friend, she told me what she did was un called for, and that anyone else would have walked away.

I not anyone else, I dont walk away, cause I can find it in my heart to forgive. no matter what she did. friendship is more important, and to forgive the only way to move forward.

not going into detail of what happened. just that is good we are still friends today.

I there for her when she needs me.

Friendships are a two way street ..Sometimes you have to let a friendship go ..if its causing you unecessary grief .If A friend is only a friend for what they can get from you ,its a one sided friendship .All things is life dont last for ever .They have their shelf life .People come into your life for a Season A Reason OR Lifetime ..But it doesnt mean the friendship wasnt a friendship .It only means its served its purpose ...Sue x

Quote Originally Posted by suzy-sue View Post
    Friendships are a two way street ..Sometimes you have to let a friendship go ..if its causing you unecessary grief .If A friend is only a friend for what they can get from you ,its a one sided friendship .All things is life dont last for ever .They have their shelf life .People come into your life for a Season A Reason OR Lifetime ..But it doesnt mean the friendship wasnt a friendship .It only means its served its purpose ...Sue x

Thanks Sue,

I do know that, it was just a memory that I had of one of my friends, its a good thing we are still friends.

I just think friendship is important, and its nice to have friends.

yes I know friends come into your life for a short while and there are some that are there long time and forever.

I've learned over the years all about friendships no matter how heartbreaking they can be.

thats why friendships are so precious.

Page 101 of 106 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103 ... LastLast

Thread Information