Thread: ecg

ecg

hi all im going tomorrow for an ecg and fasting blood test and really worried . The last time i was at the doctors my blood pressure was 154/88 and he uped my meds for my bp . he said he wants to check my kidney fuction as bp meds can sometimes effect this / really worried anyone else got one of these tests?

Re: ecg

Standard test Irish certain BP meds can affect your kidneys but it is unusual and not something that happens rapidly.
    When I was changed from one type of BP med to another, I also had to have the test to check that my kidneys were working fine. Now if I could only be good and take the meds..
    Seriously, don't worry yourself, this test is just a routine part of your treatment.

thanks ladybird for your reply. Got the ECG this morning was told it was normal . just have to wait till Wednesday for blood results. fingers crossed.

Got all my bllod tests results and every thing was normal. I have a question about cholesterol is 4.2 good not sure and dont wanna google it .

Great news about blood results - wouldn't worry too much about cholesterol - not too bad a result, and even if it was there are things you and the doctor can do to bring it down. Merry Christmas.
    Myra

Thanks Myra . Have a great Christmas.

Thread Information