I see a phycologist on thursday's in day's time(australia) and I'm a bit worried. Not sure what to say and at the same time I feel like I have so much to say. What if i ramble and make no sence what if i forget to say something important what if i cant say anything. What if what if what if what if what if what if what if what if what if what if I'm getting a bit more anxiuos as time get closer. It's my lazy day tomorrow and think I might have to go out to avoid thinking to much. I just dont know what to do that would help me avoid thinking.

This feel like judgement day lol. I have never really been good with talking to people like phycologist. I think I'm having a bit of spin out right now and I'm already taking 100mg pf luvox and half a sedative so far I hate to wonder how I would be with out the med's. Concidering when I first told the Dr about my anxiety it took me 10min to get the first word's out after a lot's anxiety waiting to see him. My head kinda feels funny like it's trying to scream at but cant lol. I feel hyper and jumpy like i dont want to sit still. I'm not sure how i feel it feels very surreal right now but like i'm egde of panic.