Thread: 2days till I see a phycologist a bit worried

2days till I see a phycologist a bit worried

I see a phycologist on thursday's in day's time(australia) and I'm a bit worried. Not sure what to say and at the same time I feel like I have so much to say. What if i ramble and make no sence what if i forget to say something important what if i cant say anything. What if what if what if what if what if what if what if what if what if what if I'm getting a bit more anxiuos as time get closer. It's my lazy day tomorrow and think I might have to go out to avoid thinking to much. I just dont know what to do that would help me avoid thinking.

This feel like judgement day lol. I have never really been good with talking to people like phycologist. I think I'm having a bit of spin out right now and I'm already taking 100mg pf luvox and half a sedative so far I hate to wonder how I would be with out the med's. Concidering when I first told the Dr about my anxiety it took me 10min to get the first word's out after a lot's anxiety waiting to see him. My head kinda feels funny like it's trying to scream at but cant lol. I feel hyper and jumpy like i dont want to sit still. I'm not sure how i feel it feels very surreal right now but like i'm egde of panic.

Mum

Do make a list with things that you really don't want to forget to mention.
    Where possible give specific examples to back up your ideas and topics

There will be lots of mundane questions and asking about your history so have a sort of health CV with you too that you can refer to to make it easier.

Good luck

Meg
    www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
    How big is your gallery ?

hi

i know exactly how you feel. i will be seeing my psycologist on friday for the first time too. i can relate to everything you have said. and its not nice. all the 'what ifs'. im not sleeping too good either. i know i try to keep myself busy but it is still very difficult. so i am thinking of you. you are not alone and good luck. you must keep me informed as to how it goes.

take care and big hugs.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx

ptsd sufferer

lin x

one day to go now and feel like I'm i'm on the verge of my thoughts taking over me and screaming at me. I want to go out but I dont want to go otu i want to get up and do something but I dont. I'm so torm and kinda feel frozen to the spot right now like my thought arguing but I cant hear's them very well lol.

I put a movie on and I kind of watching it but not lol.

Thread Information