Thread: ibs, pregnant...bowl canc sympts?

ibs, pregnant...bowl canc sympts?

ive had ibs for 8 years now.
    since i fell pregnant, my symptoms have been just so much worse!!!!
    i barely had ibs symptoms in the last yr...i was getting on top of it.

there is a huge bowl cancer advert they are pushing on tv at the moment...because many ppl younger and same age as me have had it.....

im 35...

now, with ibs and pregnancy symptoms, when i just googled, of course, i seem to have most of the symptoms for all stomach cancers....i feel sick just thinking about it now...

if i had bowl cancer, do you think it would have shown up in my blood test last year? i speak to my doc about everything when i see him every two weeks at the moment because of pregnancy....

everything is terrifying me at the mo....
    saw a movie last night where mum of course had to die when giving birth......
    urghhHH!!!!!!

Re: ibs, pregnant...bowl canc sympts?

Stop worrying.. death with birth is rare and usually because there are many complications and also you know going into giving birth what problems you are having. Quit googling.. If you had issues with the amount of blood they draw from you everytime you go there..yes I know about that.. I have five chidren.. but they would know if you had stomach cancer. Talk to your doctor about your feelings and quit looking on the internet.. Now if you are anxious you have people that care about you here to talk about but im pretty sure you don't have stomach cancer or anything. I understand your nervousness I really do ..but calm down chat with your doctor and then try to let go and enjoy being pregnant and enjoy your new baby . If you watch a movie.. try not to get into it that much. My wife is the worlds worse about being in the movie.. and feels everything and gets scared.Me on the other hand are scared about real life sometimes but not about a bunch of silly actors.. Take care..Michael

Thread Information