Thread: BELLALEW

BELLALEW

IM SAYING THIS IN GREEN,IT WAS MY DEAR FREIND (MUMS) FAVORITE COLOUR. SHE PASSED AWAY 4YRS AGO ON THE 18THDEC, WE LAID HER TO REST ON THE 24THDEC.MY DEAR DAD DIED THE FEB BEFORE AND I MISS THEM BEYOND WORDS..PEACE TO YOU BOTH MUM+DAD.XXXXXX

Re: BELLALEW

I'm so sorry about your mum and dad - yes, our parents can be our best friends. We can never replace them. My heart goes out to you and I hope you get through Christmas and have a happy and peaceful New Year.
    Myra

I know how you are feeling,as my dear Mum passed away on 6th Dec 2006. We laid her to rest on the 21st Dec,and I have never managed to get that Xmas feeling since. I love to see my grandchildren having fun,but all the joy of Xmas went away 3 years ago.I have come to terms with it now,and this year I am making an effort to get in to the spirit of things,as this was a special time of year for her,and she loved Xmas.
    Merry Xmas to everyone on NMP.

Quote Originally Posted by myra View Post
    I'm so sorry about your mum and dad - yes, our parents can be our best friends. We can never replace them. My heart goes out to you and I hope you get through Christmas and have a happy and peaceful New Year.
    Myra
    thankyou myra for the kind words and thoughts.may you have a lovely festive and peacefull new year,may it bring you happy times.xx

Hi
    I am so sorry about the loss of your parents. It was nice that you chose to type in your Mums favourite colour.
    I can relate to what you wrote.
    My Dad passed away at Christmas last year, and my Mum in July this year.
    I can't really remember last years Christmas as it seems such a blur. It was an awful time, as I am sure you know how awful it feels yourself.
    This year I was not going to celebrate but I had a gut instinct that my Dad was saying to me 'don't be so daft' (his words) and to enjoy it still.
    I did manage to enjoy it - albeit in a different way - and I know that Christmas will never hold the same feeling for me , but I am still going to have a drink for my Dad and do something special for him every year at Christmas time, by making a donation to a charity in his memory.

Sending you Hugs.

Thread Information