Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Taste in mouth again

Taste in mouth again

Hi, I have posted on here before about this on going problem, but over the last few days it has been really bad. I keep getting an awful taste in my mouth, I can seem to work out what excatly it is. My tongue feels tingley as do my lips sometimes.

Its driving me crazy, starting to think I have a brain tumour and this is making the taste, or the other thing is mouth or lip cancer.

Please has anyone else had this ?

Rachel

Re: Taste in mouth again

Is it a copper, blood like taste in your mouth? If so, I get that do, and sometimes it tastes a bit like like when I'm eating every now and then. I've also had tingling temples/mouth/cheeks and a mouth cancer fear, haha. :(

Hi, yeah that is what its like, horrible as it makes your anxiety go round in a vicious circle. Just fed up with it. Thanks for replying though. good to hear from others.

Has your anxiety been high recently at all?

Yeah it has, started to feel better but the last few weeks I have been struggling. Do you think it might because of that ?

Right don't take this the wrong way..but have you ever smelled a dogs breath when then are anxious/scared? Like when you are taking them to the vet? Now if i remember correctly, it's to do with the stomach acids. Some people need the loo desperately when nervous, some have bad wind etc..it's all tied to the same thing and pretty darn common with anxiety hun! I get it myself and i even spit in a tissue to make sure there is no blood there because that's what it kinda tastes like.

Does that sound familier?

Lisa
    x

Yes you have hit it on the head, I also like to do that, and I also have to keep putting my hand over my mouth as I pretty sure my breath smells as the taste is awful at times. Mine too comes and goes not there all the time, I can go for weeks without it and then it comes back. Does sound a lot like yours, that has helped me a bit.

Thank you so much for replying.

Yes definately the same and the thing is too, the more you are concious of it, the more you worry about it and think there is something medically wrong, and the taste lingers because we are going round in circles.
    I promise you...it's definately nothing to worry about at all.
    It's just another little symptom of anxiety! I don't bother about it anymore at all but for the first while i was convinced there was definately something wrong with me!
    I am sure there are more posts on here about this! I will see if i can find them for you hun.

Lisa
    xx

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply and find those threads for me, I really appreciate it, has calmed me down a bit. x

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information