Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728

Thread: NMP Slimming Club - All welcome!

Re: NMP Slimming Club - All welcome!

I know I am very late to the party, but I'd like to join as well. I want to lose 15 pounds to start, but I ultimately need to lose 100 pounds. (Sorry, I'm in the US and have no idea how much a stone is ). I know it's a lot--I am only 5 feet tall and the ideal weight for my height is pretty far from my weight now! I have PCOS and if any of you other ladies have it, you will know that it makes it very easy to gain weight and very hard to lose it :(

I'm a vegetarian, have been one for about 8 years now, lost about 30lb when I first stopped eating meat but over the years I gained it all back with extra. Even veggie folks like their carbs and sweets I really have to reduce the carbs, though, because my doctor says they are keeping my triglyceride levels too high. I am in grad school and find it hard to get time to exercise, but I am doing yoga twice a week and hubby and I are going for a brisk walk every day.

Re: NMP Slimming Club - All welcome!

Only just saw this thread - very good idea. I am desperate to lose weight. Bought a new pair of jeans yesterday, size 38 waist - could not even squeeze into them. I am too depressed to weigh myself but I must be round about 18 stone, which is awful. No more comfort eating and back to the gym for me.
    Easier said than done, isn't it?

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728

Thread Information