Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: NMP Slimming Club - All welcome!

Re: NMP Slimming Club - All welcome!

Hello June and Going Home, Welcome to the 'healthy board' I don't plan anything too strenuous when it comes to exercise because many of us have underlying issues and struggles. I am not qualified to be a dietician or fitness instructor but I have done both for years and succeeded in the past but I always find myself back at a point where my clothes are feeling tight and I am too tight (in the purse) to go out and buy new. This time I can blame the meds yay! lol

I first want to get some members together then we can draw up a plan what suits us all. We all have different patterns so it's just a case of working around what suits you!

I eat 3 meals a day but when I am on nightshift I can manage 2 for instance so my meal plan will be suited to those who do the same sort of shifts.

I promise it isn't going to be a stressful diet, we are all at a different place right now and the last thing we need is to have more stresses and strains. Also please take no notice of the 'fashionista's' the magazines (airbrushing) and other body images. We are here together to feel better in our skin whether you want to lose a few pound or a few stone. No one is judging if they do they have me to deal with mwahahahaha

hiya and thankyou i think this thread was a great idea, well u know if u don't feel u have the confidence to go out and exercise as yet, u can do what i did, i found loads of exercise vids and dvds in local charity shops and off ebay etc, all very cheap and did them indoors with curtains shut, huffing and puffing like a train hehe, but after a few months of doing something every day i felt i had more confidence and started power walking and even jogging, i got so toned so quick and felt fab.

anyone can do this and it is a struggle at first but please persevere, cos after a few weeks of pushing yourself to do this when u really dont want to, u will really start to feel better in all ways and it did cure my depression too and got me off my meds for good. hugs and if anyone wants to pm me they can. hugs xxx

both me and my partner will join in as i have 3 stones to shedid like to blame it all on my meds but i think the fact im a chocoholic might be to blame aswell. ive got myself a rowing machine and a air walker so theres no excuses for me.

DONNA- I got the Nell McAndrew DVD for Christmas! Yay! I actually can't wait to use it. And I got the '10 minute belly fat blast off' DVD (seriously!) Looking forward to blasting off some belly flab.

From 'Desiderata,' Max Ehrmann

Helen,

What a great idea. I'd like to be semi-involved, if that's an option?! I'm gonna get back on track with my workout DVDs again, so will keep you posted on my progress. They're great for any agoraphobics out there- you don't even have to leave your own home!

From 'Desiderata,' Max Ehrmann

count me in!!! I have no idea how much a stone is but I would like to lose 10 pounds

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetpea6 View Post
    DONNA- I got the Nell McAndrew DVD for Christmas! Yay! I actually can't wait to use it. And I got the '10 minute belly fat blast off' DVD (seriously!) Looking forward to blasting off some belly flab.

oh thats great, i love her stuff, because she is really into getting fit and healthy and she is not just one of those celebs making a keepfit vid, she really is into that, let me know how u get on.

Hello All thank you all for such wonderful replies... I couldn't have imagined how this thread would turn out due whats wrong with us but this is a success already! I am currently typing this while my bowl of chunky veg and chicken soup with massive parsley dumplin cools down and yes I have more stodge to follow after, treacle pudding with custard! I might even have some more quality street lol if there is room.

So as you see, I really do love my food hence why I have a few stone to lose but girls (and boys) let's keep it sensible, do it for you so you feel good and not to follow some fashion like the skinny look. I love stocky built man and a curvy womanly figure on a woman. It shows good health!

All welcome

Quote Originally Posted by HelenS70 View Post
    Hello All thank you all for such wonderful replies... I couldn't have imagined how this thread would turn out due whats wrong with us but this is a success already! I am currently typing this while my bowl of chunky veg and chicken soup with massive parsley dumplin cools down and yes I have more stodge to follow after, treacle pudding with custard! I might even have some more quality street lol if there is room.

So as you see, I really do love my food hence why I have a few stone to lose but girls (and boys) let's keep it sensible, do it for you so you feel good and not to follow some fashion like the skinny look. I love stocky built man and a curvy womanly figure on a woman. It shows good health!

All welcome
    curvy is great and well done doing this thread , i still eat goodies and what i fancy, i just cut my portions with everything and eat more veg and exercise too. xx

God I need to blast off some belly flab...lol.....is the Nell McAndrew dvd ok for a beginner?....I don't want to end up in casualty on oxygen

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
    (Herm Albright)

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information