Thread: My latest worry :[

Unhappy My latest worry :[

My friend and I were discussing how common HPV is and now im all worked up about it. The main reason I'm worried is because some people don't know they have it. I had protected sex with two guys and gave one guy a blow job w/o a condom. What are my chances of contracting HPV? I know the guy i gave the blow job to has had sex with other girls using a condom.

I know I've made some mistakes, and now I have to deal with them.

Am I okay? Should I be worried?

Re: My latest worry :[

Well there is no way we can answer this really as we do not know the sexual history of all the partners etc.

All you can do is get tested and make sure you do not put yourself in this position again I guess.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

I agree, the best thing you can do if you are really worried that you may have contracted an STD is to get tested! Not because I think you might have it, but for your piece of mind.

Man...this is a tricky one...but I have been in a similar position...not giving guys blow jobs, but being careless regarding the fairer sex. The chances are you are fine. Seriously, it's probably okay but if it's not it will most likely be treatable. Antibiotics sort out most problems. Get yourself checked out and put your mind at ease.

When I went I was a bit worried about AIDS and the dr asked me if I wanted an AIDS test -this if with my penis flapping in his face I might add...I asked him what he thought and he just shrugged and said: "Well, most people don't have it." That sealed it for me and I just relaxed.

Apologies for the overfamilarity on that one...just trying to lighten teh mood but fear I have failed!
    Last edited by Andy84; 29-12-09 at 01:27.

Most likely I'm okay.. I think. I would go get tested but I probably couldnt afford it. There's no type of warts or bumps or anything on me. Haven't had any sexual contact in over a year. Apparently it's pretty rare to contract HPV orally, too, and even with that, its apparently even more rare to contract HPV 16 (the cancer causing form). If I'm not worried about this.. its going to be something else. :[

Thread Information