Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Coming off citalopram, anxiety and derealisation.

Re: Coming off citalopram, anxiety and derealisation.

I think Gaz1981 has hit the nail on the head will everything he said, you should listen to the man

Pheetuz, is it possible you're just having a normal blip? The fact that you felt anxious suddenly and its worse in the mornings seems to me to fit the profile of a temporary blip. Coming off the meds hasn't helped but maybe you are so worried about withdrawal syndrome you are making things worse for yourself?

What would you do if you weren't afraid?

I drew the line between hope and despair, and the line will hold.

"Forth now, and fear no darkness!"

Yeah i think your spot on there poet, it seems to have passed now, just think my body didnt like being on 5MGs as now that im off them altogether i feel alot better than i did before.

Have been taking 2grams a day of inositol aswell so i think that might be helping with the withdrawl but overall im feeling pretty damn good compared with the rest of this week.

Been having a few light headed moments and the old head zaps but everything feels more real and i dont feel particularly anxious, all is good for now

/Pete

Hi there, i stopped taking citalpram about a week and half ago, not because i wanted to because they have made me feel so much better since i started taking them and im only on 10mg. i forgot to pick my prescription up before xmas and decided to see how i get on without them. i felt fine for the first few days but ive noticed the last couple of days ive been feeling really emotional and everynow and then i feel like crying for no reason at all. also i keep getting like tiny electric shocks through my body. they feel like little buzzes every now and then mainly when i stand up or move quickly i get one and now my anxiety feels just as bad as it did before. i dont know if these are just withdrawal symptom or something else and now i cant stp worrying.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information