Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: facebook

facebook

Hi just wondering if anyone would like to add me on facebook, ive been a member of no more panic for a while now but dont post much as i am mainly on facebook lol. My name is Claire Walters from Birmingham and my profile pic is a head shot of me smiling, hopefully you will be able to fnd me from that lol.Please mention that you are from no more panic. x

Re: facebook

Hi Claire,
    Ive had a look at facebook and there a quite a few head shots and smiling! Perhaps you'd like to add me. Im Carol Buckley Manchester (although I come from Liverpool...cant quite get the hang of changing it!) and Im holding a dog.
    Take care,
    Carol x

hello, add me if you like, louise baird, pics the same as my profile, never used my facebook to chat to people before, just so i could acess my pics from other computers! so sorry if im a bit slow!

hi there you will find me in face book if you want to chat, name is lorna goudie, from stirling. would really like to be able to chat to some one going through the same kind of things x

Hi im also on facebook and would welcome the chance to chat to people that suffer from the same problems as me. Im carli thomas and its just a shot of my head i have dark hair. xx Look forward to chatting to you all. xx please mention your from no more panic when adding me. xx

hi you can add me if you want, im sarah hopkinson walsh, theres a pic of me and my daughter x

hi carli ive had a look on facebook for you but there are loads of people with just head shots and I dont want to click on the wrong person you hae a very popular name there lol, anything else that mite be a little different about your picture and ill have another look xx

Quote Originally Posted by claire1980 View Post
    hi carli ive had a look on facebook for you but there are loads of people with just head shots and I dont want to click on the wrong person you hae a very popular name there lol, anything else that mite be a little different about your picture and ill have another look xx
    lol......erm no not really, im just plain....i have long dark brown hair and am wearing a black vest top although u can only see the top of it. im sort of tilting my head to one side...lol.....dont know if that helps

oh i have just has an idea.....try searching from me using my email addy...its charli2826@hotmail.co.uk xxx

me 2. Nicola Holmes Leeds. pic of me and 2 friends x

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information