Thread: cant even think straight

cant even think straight

Hi all, this is really embarrising but i am so scared. I am 7 weeks pregnant & for 2 weeks i have been bleeding every day not loads but bright red. I havent had any for 2 days then after a bowel movement today straight after i bled from the front. Its definitly not coming from the back so its not piles. I had a lightbulb moment and realised that every time i have had a bm in the past 2 weeks i have bled & the reason i didnt have any bleeding for the past 2 days as i havent done a bm. I have been straining & from googling it ist very common but can irritate the cervix when straining but its also a massive cervical cancer symptom :(

im so very scared i phoned the doc who said he had never heard of vaginal bleeding with a bm & prescribed me a stool softener :(

so very worried now :( it happens every time :(

Re: cant even think straight

if your bleeidng from your front ,its not normal when your pregnent cant understand your docter .he shoul have sent you to merternity to have a check ,,dont worry about cancer but you should get baby checkecd love

hi tash, my friend actually has cervical cancer and her symptoms didnt involve anything like yours, you have done the right thing checking out with the doc and im sure your scan will put your mind at rest xxx

Quote Originally Posted by tashbarnes87 View Post
    Hi all, this is really embarrising but i am so scared. I am 7 weeks pregnant & for 2 weeks i have been bleeding every day not loads but bright red. I havent had any for 2 days then after a bowel movement today straight after i bled from the front. Its definitly not coming from the back so its not piles. I had a lightbulb moment and realised that every time i have had a bm in the past 2 weeks i have bled & the reason i didnt have any bleeding for the past 2 days as i havent done a bm. I have been straining & from googling it ist very common but can irritate the cervix when straining but its also a massive cervical cancer symptom :(

im so very scared i phoned the doc who said he had never heard of vaginal bleeding with a bm & prescribed me a stool softener :(

so very worried now :( it happens every time :(
    A girl at work, who's a bit further on than you left work after being there an hour a few weeks ago because she was bleeding. Her hubby took her to A & E, but they said baby was fine. Apparently its not all that uncommon & some women bleed all the way through the pregnancy. I still think I would like my doctor to give me a check over though, in person if it was me x

hi all, i know bleeding is common but this is definitely after a BM its the only time i bleed. Doc said as im seeing a consultant on wednesday theres no point him doing anything x

Thread Information