Thread: Petrified!!!!!!

Petrified!!!!!!

im really worried as me and my mate had an argument about her smoking in the flat.....i said how bad it is and stuff and is dangerous for ppl around her aswell she said she doesnt care if she dies she does... and said hurry up...i didnt mean it i just angry now she saying about karma and comeuppance im so scared..... im a wreck...someone speak to me ...

Re: Petrified!!!!!!

Give her a hug and apologize. Reassure her that you love her and want her around for the next 50 years.

I agree with Corinne. Just tell her your sorry and you didn't mean it, hug and make up

FEAR is an acronym for False Evidence Appearing Real.

but i said, hurry up, when she said she didnt care about dying of the smoking.... thats why i feel bad...

I don't think she meant it when she said she didn't care if she died from smoking. I smoke and have no intention of quitting. I think she was just making it clear that she was going to continue. I'm sure she doesn't want to die. If she realizes that what you said is really panicking you, she's probably just "giving you the business."

I don't believe in things that you say or wish will come true. Please don't stress over what you said. It was said in the heat of the moment. It means nothing. Please try to relax. Hopefully, she will cool down and all will be well.

I can't expound upon your relationshhip as I don't know you. However, I wish you well.

she said il get my comeuppance.... and this has scared me terribly. i have apologised....we dont get on since we moved in together we argue and fight its awful..... should i be worrying like this????
    but i said, "hurry up then", when she said she didnt care about dying of the smoking.... thats why i feel bad.. i dont wish hurt on anyone. please reply

thanks corinne...im just unable to sleep or stop worrying as i panic something bad will happen to me now.... im a state

No, you shouldn't be worrying like that. Take a deep breath and try to take your mind off the disagreement.

Thread Information