Thread: In need of something?

LonelyOne Guest

In need of something?

I am seperated from my husband and have been for a few months, we're just in different countrys.

I guess I just need some support and hugs?

I've been so depressed lately and I don't know what do to. My husband and I have had some issues lately, he hasn't been very faithful in a way (long story). He's meant to be comming back soon, but I find lately, I don't trust him. I don't trust in anything he says, I love him and he wants to work things out between us, But i'm always questioning his every move, his every minute. I guess I just want our marriage to go back to the way it was before all our troubles started.

How do you get past all the hurt, dishonesty,lies and betrayal?. How do you get past all the sadness, depression and tears?

I'm sorry for the bit of babble, i just needed to get it out. I just wish i had an off button i could use to turn it all off, be happy and get on with my life.

Re: In need of something?

Hugs Lonely One!!

I think its a hard one that....If you decide that you want to carry on with him and stay together you need to forgive and forget (I know its harder said than done) but if you cant forget or trust him isnt it better to leave him? It will keep hurting with you if you stay with him and get reminded of it everytime you look at him! I mean I am only 23 so really its hard for me to know what you are going through but from what advice I read and see. I do really feel for you though.

The best advice I can give is to do what is best for you!!

Lots of Love and Hugs sent your way!
    Candy

Re: In need of something?

Hi,

If you want the marriage to work you need to rebuild the trust. Is it possible to go to counseling? If not, then he may have to get used to you asking a lot of questions for awhile and then you will eventually learn to trust again. If you indeed want the marriage to work first off you need to forgive. I wish you all the best.

Take care,

Laura

Thread Information