Thread: Another stomach related problem

Another stomach related problem

I seem to get problem after problem related to my stomach sorry for boring every one with it.

Today I noticed in my stool the only thing I can describe them as 'white seed' looking things?

I googled which I shouldnt have and got lots of pages about parasites etc now im really worried becuase i have actually had stomach pains last week. But only today had the seed looking things.

could it be though the fact i started eating a lot of brown wholemeal seeded bread on Tuesday? Would this cause the white seed looking things in my stool?

Thanks.

Re: Another stomach related problem

Hi adamant,

I just wanted to let you know that I get the same thing when I eat seeded bread, so I'm sure that's what's happening.

Try not to worry. Perhaps cut the bread out for a while and see if it gets better? I think if it was thread worms or something like that (which is easy to treat) the white bits would be longer. I think at least a centimetre...

Take care

Could it possible be thread worms? They are more likely to come out at night and your bum will itch a lot. Easily treated if it is that with over the counter medicine

Thanks for the replies.

There was no itching. My stomach feels a little dodgy though. Will I HAVE to go seea doctor or can worms be self diagnosed, as you say, you can get it over the counter.

Would it harm if I took the medicine if I didnt have worms? Becuase I wouldnt be 100% knowing I have them or not?

Thanks

Sorry to bump this but thought it better than making a new topic.

Looking for a bit of reasurence here please.

Would you say it was the seeded bread causing the white seeds in stool as I no longer have them since stopping eating the bread.

Although could it still be worms? I dont itch, Theres nothing in the stool anymore but I have noticed I am always hungry. I could eat a huge meal and within 2 minutes even though I couldnt eat any more my stomach feels empty like I haven't eaten for a while.

Also I havent lost any weight, But I do look skinnier. I still weigh the same, I cant put weight on though no matter how much I eat.

Thanks for any replies

I get the same keep telling me its IBS in pain most days every test known to man still no answers. Anxiety is terrible when this happens waiting to see consultant this month just sick of being sick want to go back to the way i was b 4 all this started know its stress but with the last 10 yrs i suffered no excuse sure others have the same probs until 2 yrs ago i was fine then seemed to fall apart.

Anyone?

Thread Information