Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 110 beats per minute

Re: 110 beats per minute

130bpm in a&e. Nurses were concerend when they hooked me up to the monitor at first..But they quickly saw the speed decreasing and knew that the fast ratw was due to anxiety. didnt rly feel it, so i was surprised it was so high. Had ECG which showed sinus tachy..but it was explained to me tht this was normal given the stress i was under.

when i saw the cardiologist and had an ecg taken there..it was at around 95bpm...guess my body just reacts to being in that environment.

I had to have loads of tests on my heart due to anxiety and my pulse rate peaked at 149 in the hospital!!!! Everyone was pulling concerned faces at first but as soon as I got back home and calmed down it was 76 again. Anxiety can really have a big effect on you.

im not an expert but i would say 110 is fine if u were in hospital and obv you would be stressed and more anxious.
    I know someone with anx who went to the doctor and the doc held her hand and tried to reassure her, her heart rate dropped to about 70bpm, and the doc said this is purely because I am holding your hand, nothing wrong with the heart

The 110 beats per minute ECG shows that the patient's heart is beating too fast. This could be due to a number of factors, including anxiety, stress, or a heart condition. If you are experiencing chest pain, shortness of breath, or irregular heartbeat, please seek medical attention immediately or look for Online EKG Technician Program. Besides, a normal ECG shows a consistent, steady heartbeat. An abnormal ECG may show signs of a heart attack, heart failure, abnormal heart rhythms, or other problems.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information