Thread: why has it returned is it for real this time .

why has it returned is it for real this time .

i have been free from health anxiety for two years now after having suffered for 4 years before . I used to worry about all sorts of health issues ,had aids tests , countless blood tests chest x-rays , the only thing i havent had done are the full scans ,or a brain scan . Now I know what started off the anxiety in the past ,it was a breast cancer scare which then led onto the other things , should point out tht the cancer scare was purley that "a scare " I was clear . since just before xmas , i like everybody else have been overindulging on drink and food . I am overweight by about 4 stone and was on a controlled diet but have trouble sticking to it . Now my concern is that i have damaged my heart , i have had a back pain under my left shoulder blade which is there when i rest at night , i have had palpitations and and felt breathless ,and started to have panic attacks again more frequently than last time . Now last night , i felt woozy and funny and went to sleep and woke up with sharp pains in my stomach and felt very sick . I forced myself to be sick ( I hate the sick feeling ) and felt ok ,but all today I have felt nauceous and having sharp pains all over various parts of my torso , lower back in my abdomen , how do you know when its bad anxiety and when there is something really wrong .I am embarrased to go to the doctors ,seem to be there everyweek .

Re: why has it returned is it for real this time .

Hi Kirstielu

you could just have a bug. for the past 5 days i have been feeling sick, been sick a few time, and have upset stomach

Im feeling woozy and weird also.

My panic is high, prob coz im panicking that this is something really serious.

I think i overindulged at xmas also, i do like junk food and i think its my bodys way of paying me back for all the rubbish iv been putting into it.

love mandie x

Re: why has it returned is it for real this time .

thanks mandi that is what im trying to tell my brain as well ,its hard though isnt it x

Thread Information