and im not too sure how to feel to be honest!!
i have not worked for years due to anxiety and also having children.
i got the job in november went for the interview which lasted an hour and was interviewed by 2 staff members
i will be a home carer. its something i have always wanted to do.
i actually was supposed to start a job like this few months back (with another company) but because my anxiety got the better of me i never went
i will be working an average of 20 hours a week in the evenings and alternate weekends. my hubby was laid off few months ago so he will be here with our 4 children.
it will involve lots of training and i will also have to go out with a member of staff for 2 weeks to get the jist of the job etc and even this i am scared of! i keep thinking to myself what if i totally freak out in front of this person i have to go with and have to run to my car etc god i really do hate these negative thoughts
the past few weeks i have not felt too bad but i always go through this......feel good 1 min then bang the panic and anxiety will kick in and last days/weeks on end.
i even struggle doing the school run so am thinking how the hell will i manage to keep this job up.
i have to go into the office next week to see their company gp (everyone has to see her) have been told it will only last about 15mins but am really scared and worried for some odd reason. think im worried she will pick up 'i dont seem right/normal'
its really getting me down.
i want to do this job but on the other hand i dont know if and how i will cope:(
any words of advice please? x