Thread: Worries are much harder to overcome this time..

Worries are much harder to overcome this time..

Worried about Leukemia, as you may have read in my other posts.
    I just cannot do this anymore. God only knows how many times I've thought I had an awful disease. Tonight I have some pain under my ribs and I can only think..swollen liver/spleen. I've had a sore throat for ages. I feel like I look pale. I just feel awful. This is the sixth time with this. I feel like I'm doomed and something really bad will happen in the next few days. Like a bad nosebleed or bad bruising, etc. Anything really indicative. I'm so stressed. Prozac is supposed to help, but I've seen no improvement.
    I just desperately need..something to get over this. What should I do? I'm stuck

Re: Worries are much harder to overcome this time..

Have you had a blood test to rule it out?

If no - get one done and put your mind at rest. If yes - you've probably got a bit of a cold or flu bug. If you keep getting them then maybe you need to take some supplements to boost your immune system.

You might need to discuss your medication too if you don't thnk it's working.

Hope you feel bettter soon

B

Re: Worries are much harder to overcome this time..

i honestly no how you feel i think i have bowel cancer at the moment even though the doctor says i havent ive had every disease under the sun over the years including yours i would look at myself through the mirrir and think i could see dark circles round my eyes i felt tired all the time and like you a constant sore throat i went to the doctors and all it was is stress you worry about something enough when youb have health anxiety you will get the symptoms please dont worry you havenot got leucemia sorry cant spell big hug

Thread Information