Hello Mate,

I had this for ages and its just a reaction to the amount of adrenalin that is released in to your body that feeds the anxiety. I promise its nothing to worry about.

If you have a hangover you get a head ache, if you have a cold you get a runny nose, if you cut your finger it hurts. Anxiety is like this except you get symptoms like derealization, shortness of breath racing heart beat etc. The more more you concentrate on these sensations the more intense they become and the more sensations you will get so its a vicious cycle.

Its hard but you need to just keep telling yourself theres nothing wrong with yourself and this feeling will go away. I promise.

Millions of people will suffer from derealization all over the world. No harm has ever come to anyone who suffers from it so please dont worry its totally natural for anxiety sufferers.

I find running helps as it will relax you afterwards and it takes your mind of it. Try it I guarente it will help you.

Anyway good luck with your anxiety, and feel free to contact me if you need more reasurance.