Thread: 'Hazy' / cloudy vision ?!?!!?!

Unhappy 'Hazy' / cloudy vision ?!?!!?!

please tell me people have this !
    i get it throughout the day , it's the main triggrer of my anxiety .
    I can be sat being perfectly normal and then suddenly the room will start to look really cloudy , my eyes will go hazy and i panic that i'm about to drop dead or something !

problem is that i know that it's more than likely just a symptom of anxiety , and it won't hurt me ! but it's so scary i can't just accept it ! i want it to go away so i can live properly

Re: 'Hazy' / cloudy vision ?!?!!?!

Had this and know other people who have experienced this symptom to. Awful when you don't know what it is. Hang in there Andromeda ..you will come thorugh this.

Rozie

thank you rozie !!! X

Hey I had problems with my eyes when I was waiting for blood tests a few months ago, never made the link at the time but looking back it was probably caused by anxiety. Im not sure if your experiencing what I did, but one part of my vision would go really blurry and sort of 'clear' so it looked ike was nothing there. Was realli strange. Got eye tests done and they said everything was absolutley fine which is why I do think it was anxiety.

Hope you feel better
    xxx
    xx
    x

Okay, clarification needs to be made here. If you are describing cloudy as observing what looks like steam in the room around you, then depending upon your age it could be due to a vitamin B12 deficiency. If, by contrast, you are actually describing the room as more blurry or less sharp in appearance, then this is more often due to a parasympathetic response that temporarily diminishes accommodation. It can become evident more often for persons who work long hours at a computer, seated in a fixed position and then quickly move their gaze from the computer screen to the room about them. Most often, objects in the room appear soft and blurred to a slight degree and it's due to a latency in the ability of the eyes to accommodate between near and far objects. This tendency increases with age as well.

It is seldom a sign of disease.

Best regards,

Rutheford Rane, MD (ret.)

Not nice *hugs*

I often feel like my eyesight is a little blurry and then I start to panic... I'm sure it comes on due to anxiety.

Silly question, but are you up to date with your eye-sight checks?

hi there,
    my eyes are one of the major things that trigger off my anxiety too, even today they kept going a wee bit blurry especially if im tired and doing paper work than i start to panic but i know my eyes are fine im always having eye tests, so i just put it down to anxiety.

I get the blurry vision thing and at first it frightened me, but i also get something else that no-one has seemed to have mentioned and that is watering of the eye and sore ness, sometimes it feels like i have something in it, but never have!! it doesnt go red and the lense of my eye gets sensitve, then it completley dissappears. Had my eyes examined and been told there is nothing wrong with them. But it's really annoying, it can happen any time of the day. Am putting it down to my GA and panic attacks along with all of my other symptoms. I seem to get the lot!! but would like to know if anyone else has suffered this along with the hazing and blurring?

Quote Originally Posted by bob View Post
    I get the blurry vision thing and at first it frightened me, but i also get something else that no-one has seemed to have mentioned and that is watering of the eye and sore ness, sometimes it feels like i have something in it, but never have!! it doesnt go red and the lense of my eye gets sensitve, then it completley dissappears. Had my eyes examined and been told there is nothing wrong with them. But it's really annoying, it can happen any time of the day. Am putting it down to my GA and panic attacks along with all of my other symptoms. I seem to get the lot!! but would like to know if anyone else has suffered this along with the hazing and blurring?
    Yes, I get this. I'm assuming it's a combo of dry eyes, eye strain, and anxiety...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

yeah i have this too. im really scared about it.....

Thread Information