Thread: HA fears

HA fears

I have just posted a intro thread about me.

Currently I am suffering with health anxiety. it feel's like everyday I find something wrong with me on purpose to worry about.

I have a pea sized lump on my right earlobe am worried about, even though I get these now and again. I also have I weird sensitive/numb sensation on the left side of my face running from above my left eye along near my left temple and down to my cheek. I have never had this feeling before and it's slow freaking me out. I also got told that checking your stools is a good sign to see how healthy you are. this has become a obsession and if I don't pass the same time everyday I think something is wrong. Or my mind plays tricks on me and I start thinking I can see blood in my stools I have started to quick flush before I get chance to look.. it's really annoying but I can't snap out of it.

Re: HA fears

Hi Lonewolf

Welcome to NMP

I,m sorry you are having such a hard time i can assure you you will find lots of help and support from people here i can not relate to all your sypmtoms but i do have a bit of a obsession about my bowels also and i have read many posts on here where people complain of facial numbness

Have a read a round you would be suprised how many people feel the same hopefully now you are here you can start to feel not so alone

Good luck

Re: HA fears

Hello.. im sorry your having a hard time with this... health anxiety always makes you think the worst out of things.. ive had it for awhile... trust me i had it bad lol... but now that im back on meds its all good .. my heart really goes out to you... just remember health anxiety makes you think the worst of things... we all have little lumps and weird moles on our bodies... i found a new lump on mr palm the other day... normaly id freak out but right now im chilled lol ... good luck i hope you feel better soon..

When you want it
    It goes away too fast
    Times u hate it
    It always seems to last

Thread Information