Thread: Please be my pen pal :)

Please be my pen pal :)

Good evening.
    I have always perceived my life as a quest for enlightenment. Everyone and everything concealed within endless wonders, that I could not wait to relish. There were no bad people or bad moments, because, in my point of view, everything and everyone could teach me something and thus bring me closer to enlightment. But suddenly I could no longer see my life as a pursuit of wisdom and self-improvement. Instead, I saw my life as a wicked succession of heartaches, tragedies and losses. And nothing else. This is my clumsy way of saying that I am suffering from a deep depression. Sadly, I do not have anyone to talk to about this, because no one seems to understand. Yes, everyone I know aknowledges how much I have suffered throughout life and my reasons to be depressed, but no one understands how this depression makes me feel. Thus, I am seeking a pen pal. Oh, please, be my pen pal! Regardless of who you are or what ghosts haunt you, I will be here for you. Should I finish this by saying that I am 25 (almost 26) and a female?

Thank you for reading this
    Hugs!

Re: Please be my pen pal :)

Quote Originally Posted by KyrieEleison View Post
    Good evening.
    I have always perceived my life as a quest for enlightenment. Everyone and everything concealed within endless wonders, that I could not wait to relish. There were no bad people or bad moments, because, in my point of view, everything and everyone could teach me something and thus bring me closer to enlightment. But suddenly I could no longer see my life as a pursuit of wisdom and self-improvement. Instead, I saw my life as a wicked succession of heartaches, tragedies and losses. And nothing else. This is my clumsy way of saying that I am suffering from a deep depression. Sadly, I do not have anyone to talk to about this, because no one seems to understand. Yes, everyone I know aknowledges how much I have suffered throughout life and my reasons to be depressed, but no one understands how this depression makes me feel. Thus, I am seeking a pen pal. Oh, please, be my pen pal! Regardless of who you are or what ghosts haunt you, I will be here for you. Should I finish this by saying that I am 25 (almost 26) and a female?

Thank you for reading this
    Hugs!
    I need new friends and someone to talk to feel free to PM i like thos words "enligtenment"

Thread Information