Page 5 of 68 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: Gonna keep a record here of my citalopram journey!

Re: Day 15 20mg

Quote Originally Posted by martbarr View Post
    Hi

Phew - have been so washed out and tired yesterday and today.
    I think I slept better - had a weird dream about losing my car (although it was a different model - it had my plates) at a holiday resort I can't identify and awoke still not having found it - odd feeling like I have unfinished business - but there ya ago!
    I think it was most likely that I wanted a wee and couldn't be bothered to get up!

Feel like I haven't fully woken up again - my wife reckons I seem less stressed than usual which can't be bad, although I feel a bit like a zombie!
    Am at work, thankfully with not that much to do.

Have a good one everybody.

cheers
    Mart
    Hi Mart
    I am a few days in front of you and feel fuzzy still but know that I am better for taking it my partner can see the change in me. witht eh weight thing I'm the opposite loosing it as I cant be bothered to eat just really thristy.

Sally x

Re: Gonna keep a record here of my citalopram journey!

Hi Sally

I'm really jealous of the weight thing.
    Woohoo that means I have a working emotion I guess
    - things may be looking up!

I've got my weight back nearly back under control by drinking meal replacement sachets for a few days - I keep hearing that ketogenic diets are good for brains - but if I ever get into ketosis I'll let you know!

Thinks out loud - maybe that's why I've been feeling a bit more tired !!!!
    Doh - sometimes I could slap myself ! (in a strictly non enjoyable sort of way I mean)

Anyway - glad it's going the right way for you
    and hope to catch up with some improvement of my own really soon!

Martino!

Martin you always make me laugh!! You always manage to put in a cheery word or two. Sounds like you're maybe going through the worst of the side effects at the moment but I hope it gets better for you soon.
    Myra

Quote Originally Posted by myra View Post
    Martin you always make me laugh!! You always manage to put in a cheery word or two. Sounds like you're maybe going through the worst of the side effects at the moment but I hope it gets better for you soon.
    Myra
    Hey M

Thanks loads for the support!
    Mart

Day 15 update

Hi - me again!

At lunch time today I took a teaspoon of inositol powder, and within an hour felt quite a lot better, defo more awake.

Not for everyone I guess, but I will try another tsp b4 I go to sleep tonight.
    (dig the text language eh??)

I have to drive from home in Nottingham to Cardiff and back tomorrow for work, so would really like to be on decent form tomorrow.

Cheeeeeeeeeeeeers
    Martini

Day 16 20mg

morning everyones

Yes - yes - yes - had a good night sleep.
    Took half teaspoon of inositol powder at 11:30 and just got up at 8:30.

Nothing much to report today - I think that's good news!

Off for 400 miles round trip to Cardiff land now, so will report back later.
    Driving I can do!
    Although I was reflecting on how funny it is that we can be confident in some things and yet not in others - I won't even think about aeroplane trips for example, but others are the exact opposite.

Cheers for now
    Mart

Hi Mart

A 400 mile round trip! I definately could not handle driving right now. But put me on a plane and I'd go anywhere.

When you say Inositol is not for everyone, do you mean in the way of adverse conditions or just that it won't have any effect for some? You've got me interested in it.

All the best

Jon

Hi

I doubt inositol would help everyone and I think you should go steady at experiment with stuff, but Psychopoet has a great article at the top of this forum that tells a bit more about it.

I also take niacinamide 1.5g on getting up and the same in the evening.
    (I take nothign else except the occasional panadol for headache and have been needing help sleep but hopefully that's improving)
    Niacinamide on it's own doesn't seem to be that great, but I took delivery of my inositol yesterday and started that and it does seem to be helping.

Just about to leave the Cardiff office to return to Nottingham, so another 200 miles and I'll report in again!
    (Will take some time to adjust to normal accents after these lovely welsh ones)

Have been a bit unfocussed today but starting to feel a little more optimistic that something is happening.

Cheers M

Hi martin

One of my cd's is from this site - a friend gave it to me

http://www.meditainment.com/meditation-cd-sleep

It's called Meditainment stress relief - but the sleep one looks good as well, you can also buy on amazon and in waterstones, there may be somewhere on the net to download it from if you have an ipod - but i'm not too good at these things!!

The other one the stress counselor gave it to me - it is created by the charity organisation that she works for in our local area COPE

AJS

Great info AJS
    many thanks

How ya doing?

Martin

Page 5 of 68 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread Information