Page 58 of 68 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast

Thread: Gonna keep a record here of my citalopram journey!

Re: Gonna keep a record here of my citalopram journey!

Hi Martin,

hope you have a good day today. the weather here in Scotland is beautiful, warm and sunny. looks like another beautiful day today. I hope I dont have an eventful day today as I did yesterday. it was just one thing after another. Hope you are feeling well.

I do miss your jokes, I think yours are better, though sometimes I dont get it. that me.

I dont know If I have told you this one.

A duck goes into the bar and asks for ham sandwiches, the barman says "no we dont sell ham sandwiches."
    next day, A duck goes into the bar and asks for ham sandwiches, the barman says "no we dont sell ham sandwiches."
    next day, A duck goes into the bar and asks for ham sandwiches, the barman says angrly " if you come in here one more time asking for a ham sandwiches, I'm gonna nail you feet to the floor."
    next day, A duck goes into the bar and asks for do you have any nails, the barman says "no", the duck asks any ham sandwiches.

Yvonne

Quote Originally Posted by yvonne_uk_98 View Post
    Hi Martin,

hope you have a good day today. the weather here in Scotland is beautiful, warm and sunny. looks like another beautiful day today. I hope I dont have an eventful day today as I did yesterday. it was just one thing after another. Hope you are feeling well.

I do miss your jokes, I think yours are better, though sometimes I dont get it. that me.

I dont know If I have told you this one.

A duck goes into the bar and asks for ham sandwiches, the barman says "no we dont sell ham sandwiches."
    next day, A duck goes into the bar and asks for ham sandwiches, the barman says "no we dont sell ham sandwiches."
    next day, A duck goes into the bar and asks for ham sandwiches, the barman says angrly " if you come in here one more time asking for a ham sandwiches, I'm gonna nail you feet to the floor."
    next day, A duck goes into the bar and asks for do you have any nails, the barman says "no", the duck asks any ham sandwiches.

Yvonne
    Hey Yvonne - I like it !!!! Very good !
    Just gonna do my daily update.
    You sound like things are a bit better for you Praise god!

wk 15 day 4 15mg

Well - still feeling good folks, even reducing slightly - although early days on that one.

Weight loss is still very slow - even on the Cambridge diet, last week less than a pound, and that's on 500 cals a day of "pure nutrition". Just goes to show eh?

But besides that feeling quite good - still taking a little extra zinc,manganese and b6, vit c and the very occasional inositol if I get jumpy and that unnerved anxious wiry feeling comes along.

It's a lovely day here.
    Plenty to think about for me.
    A job has appeared which is local and I tick all the boxes so no reason it won't be mine!
    (Oneofus - I won't say anymore at the moment -except that your yesterday advice about a local college was right on the button - thanks)

Right - looks like I was wrong about the weather forecast and this week is turning out very nice - so Jo will be having a great time I hope.
    I thought she'd be in every internet cafe she came to logging on and letting us all know. Well I would LOL - except Mrs B says holidays should be right away from IT - ridiculous concept!

Yvonne wanted a joke so here goes:-
    Sorry in advance to you lovely stewardesses everywhere - it's not personal!

An airline captain was teaching a new stewardess. The route they were flying had a stay over in another city. Upon their arrival, the captain showed the stewardess the best place for airline personnel to eat, shop and stay overnight.

The next morning, as the pilot was preparing the crew for the day's route, he noticed the new stewardess was missing. He knew which room she was in at the hotel and called her up wondering what happened. She answered the phone, crying, and said she couldn't get out of her room. "You can't get out of your room?" the captain asked, "Why not?"

The stewardess replied: "There are only three doors in here," she sobbed, "one is the bathroom, one is the closet, and one has a sign on it that says 'Do Not Disturb'!"

Righto back to my little bit of work .........
    A great a blessed day to you all !!!
    Martiola!

Hey Mart, been awhile! Well, Im at 3 months and the change in me is remarkable. Ive forgotten that I'm even on the pills. Im calm and even happy. Things going really well. I get a lot of comments from people about how much calmer and adjusted I am, little things arent setting me off. Excercising more, and the future looks bright! Just wanted to pop on and say hi, and see how you were, looks like things are going well too! Cheers to the both of us!!

Quote Originally Posted by moks View Post
    Hey Mart, been awhile! Well, Im at 3 months and the change in me is remarkable. Ive forgotten that I'm even on the pills. Im calm and even happy. Things going really well. I get a lot of comments from people about how much calmer and adjusted I am, little things arent setting me off. Excercising more, and the future looks bright! Just wanted to pop on and say hi, and see how you were, looks like things are going well too! Cheers to the both of us!!
    Hey Mokso great to hear from you!
    And even more as it' BRILL news.
    Keep up the good work.
    cheers Martian

Good Morning Martin,

Hope you have a very blessed day today, May Father God Bless You Abundantly. Hope you are in amazing spirits today.

Yvonne

wk 15 day 5 15mg

Morning Vonno!

Very good thank you - aiming at amazing - not *quite* there just yet but not bad at all.

I had a terrible evening of heartburn and tummy feeling rubbish and headache. I still think it was the too strong coffee I made at work yesterday morning as I feel a lot better today.

It's not caffeine as such as I do drink two diet red bulls max a day sometimes (for the taurine) and I never get issues with that as far as I can see.

So - at my desk at work, feeling not too bad, and waiting for the flow of fantastic jobs to come in.
    If you can can call last nights political debate aftermath fantastic LOL

Have a great day
    x Windy Miller

Hi Windy Miller,

Glad you are feeling much better than yesterday, it is awful to have hearburn, not feeling great. hope you do not have too many problems with heartburn, headaches and tummy troubles. Not very nice.

Hope you have a good night sleep and sweet dreams.

Yvonne

wk15 day 6 15mg

OK,

Still a bit headachy but heartburn is better and tummy fine.
    So must have been a blip.
    I think it's our tendency to blame everything that happens to us on the cit, or our anxiety, and forget that "ordinary" people have these issues too, only they don't analyse them to the nth degree.

I wonder if any else has this same "thinking" thing I do sometimes?
    Where it seems a bit harder work than normal just to think.
    Almost like that bit of your brain has no energy. I get it sometimes, and also seem to get a bit dyslexic on those days too, and I have to go back and fix more typos than usual in emails b4 I hit send. I still function ok, know where/who/what I am, just that "working things out" seems hard work than normal.

While I'm at it, does everyone else follow these tv detective programs in detail. I seem to have a hard time working out all the twists and turns in the plots, so just watch for the pictures! Well it feels like that sometimes LOL. My wife says I don't pay enough attention!
    I'm also hopeless at family trees, relationships like nephews aunts, uncles great grandparents etc. I watch "who do you think you are" sometimes and they have these big complex family trees in their heads and I can't do that! I can write assembler and visual c++ program on pcs so it's not that I'm losing it.
    Suppose some are better at some things tham others.
    I want to be great at everything LOL

Anyway - off to a day out somewhere to be decided by Sue.
    Seaside is around 3 hours drive from Nottingham, so might end up in Leeds for a day out, or Liverpool or Chester, or Peterborough.
    Oh decisions decisions!
    What's the betting she says "Oh we'll just stay in Nottingham and go shopping"! And then the petrol money we would have spent can go into the womens clothes shops LOL
    Or if I get my way a computer shop !!!!

Let ya know later.

Have a lovely day everyone.
    Yvonne, Suze-Sue, AJ, Myra, (Jo if you're back!) OneofUs, Mick-uk, Moks -
    you all behave yourselves 'cos I know what you're like when I'm not around!

Don't forget to do the "attitude of gratitude".
    xHis Grace the chief Lawn Mower of Nottingham

Good morning Martin,
    Glad your heartburn and tummy are better.
    I couldn't agree more about us over-analysing things that ordinary people don't give a second thought about !! They'll have aches and pains and this and that and won't give them the importance we do!!
    I have the "thinking" thing sometimes and also lose the plot in films, etc. (I lost the plot a long time ago). I personally think it's because I am pre-occupied with other things sometimes that I can't take it all in. I can be more concerned about everyday things than watching tv, but I wish I could learn to switch off from everything.
    We're just all different - if we were all the same it would be a very boring world.
    Yes, it's a beautiful day today. We'll go for a run in the car somewhere. We are very lucky in that Loch Lomond is only a half hour drive away, as is the seaside. I prefer the Lochs though.
    I hope that you have a lovely, relaxing day.
    Myra x

Page 58 of 68 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast

Thread Information